(1) Da Plan for Japan [6/25]

Go to the Gamfreak HQ and punch them out and steal the protoypes of Pokemon Black and Pokemon White.

...Tell...Gamefreak...I...Need...A...Toucan, Lemur, Warthog, Swordfish, Orangutan, Wombat, Koala, Fatfluffything, or a Seacow Pokémon...If...Not...You...Will...Be...PURUGLYFIED!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (etc.)

I hope you get some news. Dang I wish I could go to Japan.

An I laughed when you listed Third Impact as a reason you might die. XD

Have fun in Japan! Don't die! Bring me back a Chiramii!

And are you sure Shining Raikou is such a great idea o_O jk

Steal the early versions of Pokemon Black and White and enjoy a nice game on your trip. :D

Third Impact :D
But in case of the third impact pokemon gets whiped from the earth anyway so no worries. Have a safe trip, and I want some CatS news :p

Hey WPM, really sorry about your aunt. I bet you did have some good memorys.
Anyway, have fun in Japan.
Hope to see some interesting news when you get back!

Argh, reading this rekindles my anger at the fact that I walked past the Pokemon Center every time we walked to Hamamatsucho-eki >_>. Oh well, guess we'll have to go there next time. Have fun and find lots of juicy info for us!

P.S. Don't chase pigeons in a temple, old people will look at you funny then.

have tons of fun in Japan for us ok?! hope you get some great news! you are very lucky! ive allways wanted to go to Japan...

Going to Japan hoping to sniff out Pokemon news? >_>"

That is one of the silliest reasons I've heard in awhile.

Hey WPM good luck on your travels to Japan. ;)

Hope you get a lot of Pokemon information from Japan to share with us.

scuba stevee said:
Idk, serebeach.com sounds interesting....

Anyway have fun in Japan.

I'd love to see how that'd turn out.

Anyway, sorry your Aunt died :( Have fun in Japan. :D (So jealous)

Sorry about your aunt, I hope she's feeling better (I'm hoping I read the post right...in the sense that she will get better..) >: Have a great trip though, WPM!
Also I lol'd at Third Impact. Ahahaa

Hope your aunt is better. And don't get killed by Godzilla as then there would be no Pokebeach! (except for successors but they wouldn't be the same)

Sorry about your aunt, but still have some fun. btw you should see the giant gundam just don't have it attack you lol

Back