(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Scans! [7/26]

I thought the ratio was 1 shiny every 2 boxes, or did something change?
The rate is one shiny in 2 boxes. I think Mudkip's math is a little off.
Still, that would mean there is 1 Rayquaza per 8 boxes on average. That's still a lot.

What I don't get is how T&T expects to get all of these Rayquazas...
Lots, and lots, and LOTS of booster boxes will be opened.

yeah.... 1 in 8 boxes.... *repeated the words to self* hmm..... I've got it! :D *wins the lottery and buys a booster case* problem solved! (wait no.... a case is only 6 boxes :( )

Oh, I always thought it was 1 in 3. 1 in 2 is still pretty bad especially when there's four to get. Maybe I'll finally get lucky tomorrow and get the card I need. I BETTER not see a Junior playing with it without a sleeve.

King Piplup said:
Little fact check for ya'll-
Rayquaza Shiny started at $40 on Troll and Toad. QUICKLY went up to $50. They just under an hour ago put 4 up at $65. Gone instantly.

A friend of mine said he bought 3 at $27.99 earlier today.. Who knows how early though.

Puckstopper20 said:
A friend of mine said he bought 3 at $27.99 earlier today.. Who knows how early though.

O.O

so you're saying you're friend got 3 rayquaza for $84!?!? to buy 3 of em right now you need to cough up $240 D:

xxashxx said:
Wow these scans are awesome but where is all the rares? I only saw about 5 of them I think. Usually we do rares uncommons and commons followed by Trainers energy cards and any ultra rares. Is that the way the set was numbered? If so why would they do it this way?:)

Dude, really? Where have you been in the last 2 years?

Anyway,
Whoever plans the english sets should be fired. Releasing the shiny before the regular art is too dumb. Make Alomomola a rare, but Bouffalant an uncommon. Also, releasing just cards from the main jap set and decks is so limited. They were a lot of other cards they could have included like the jap promos released along with the set, and some Dragon Selection cards (at least the regular Rayquaza). But no, let's let the gap between japan and the west increase even more.
Do they even plan to release Dragon Selection? Are they going make the next set a 200-card set? Because there's Freeze Shock/Ice Burn, New Beginning Set, Keldeo Battle Strength deck and Dragon Selection.
Finally, are they even trying to make the cards holo? The holo pattern is barely noticeable in the scans compared to the jap ones...

Seriously, I don't understand the decisions they've made regarding the planning of the BW sets at all. Sure, we'll probably see a lot of Dragon Selection in the November set because Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare had almost no Dragon cards, but there's just no excuse for not putting Rayquaza in THIS set.

Frost said:
Seriously, I don't understand the decisions they've made regarding the planning of the BW sets at all. Sure, we'll probably see a lot of Dragon Selection in the November set because Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare had almost no Dragon cards, but there's just no excuse for not putting Rayquaza in THIS set.

I agree. but it's a NICE surprise to get him in here. =)

Setosama said:
I agree. but it's a NICE surprise to get him in here. =)

I wouldn't say it's "NICE" to have to spend $50+ to play Rayquaza... I would have rather not got him at all.

epicdarkrai491 said:
We're in for a tough pre-release today. There are no supporters in the new set.

*just realized this* o.o

hello inconsistent decks that are now even more inconsistent than ever! :p

CruelBear said:
I wouldn't say it's "NICE" to have to spend $50+ to play Rayquaza... I would have rather not got him at all.

Rayquaza WILL go down. I'm speculating the non-shiny will be released as a Box Promo (like the Kyurem, Zekrom & Reshiram boxes)

No supporters!? "O_O

^ I can only hope....

until then I'll probably be playing zeels since Hydreigon and Fluffychomp both are weak to said rayquaza and I don't feel like getting donked (of course there's always a chance I'll get a lone tynamo :( )

Blui129 said:
Rayquaza WILL go down. I'm speculating the non-shiny will be released as a Box Promo (like the Kyurem, Zekrom & Reshiram boxes)

No supporters!? "O_O

Oh, they probably will release the non-shiny version, but will it be before Battle Roads? We haven't gotten any announcements of anything it could possibly be in yet.

All I can do now is wait for the dragon-type energy cards. Other than that, my mind was blown by the secret Rayquaza.

Back