(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Scans! [7/26]

epicdarkrai491 said:
We're in for a tough pre-release today. There are no supporters in the new set.
He who pulls shiny Rayquaza will go X-0.

Sinnoh_Champion_Ernesto said:
Swablu is uncommon?
The probabiloty of finding a Gabite, Bouffalant and Altaria is the same of getting a Swablu?

Altaria is a Holo rare in Dragons Exalted :)

Dark Void said:
No, its he who pulls Rayquaza EX who goes X-0. OHKOing everything t2-on ftw.

Not sure how 60 damage every turn is a OHKO. And even that only works until you fight a Sigilyph.

Not to mention you need to find it in your first 8 cards to have it out T2.

CruelBear said:
Not sure how 60 damage every turn is a OHKO. And even that only works until you fight a Sigilyph.

Not to mention you need to find it in your first 8 cards to have it out T2.

You run 1 Rayquaza EX, 20 lightning energy, and 19 fire energy. Your only problem that is valid is the Sigilyph one, and that only works if your opponent can get it out quickly.

Water Pokémon Master said:
If anyone gets any Dragons Exalted cards that we're missing, please scan and e-mail them to [email protected]. Thank you!

I have Claydol, Dustox, Arggon, and Ho-oh EX normal Art. However I'm not sure how to scan them :/ If someone could tell me how to, I'd be more than happy to do it and send in the results!

i have
-reverse ampharos
-holo gigalith
-registeel ex
-rayquaza ex full art

i do not have
-knowledge of how to scan cards on computer

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
i have
-reverse ampharos
-holo gigalith
-registeel ex
-rayquaza ex full art

i do not have
-knowledge of how to scan cards on computer

ditto

How do we scan? D:

If garchomp al taria is gonna be so good why not just make rayquaza altaria?
I know it's expensive but so is darkrai !!! There really the same but rayquazas faster !!!

Dark Void said:
You run 1 Rayquaza EX, 20 lightning energy, and 19 fire energy. Your only problem that is valid is the Sigilyph one, and that only works if your opponent can get it out quickly.

Okay, and someone has a regular Rayquaza or Giratina EX and OHKO's you by powering it up on his bench. Or any dragon that can do 90 damage for that matter. Anyone who pulls a Sigilyph only needs to get it out before you KO their 4th Pokemon. Yes, 1 Rayquaza EX and 39 energy would be an effective deck, but it's far from unstoppable.

Thanks to all who have sent in scans so far! Still need #19 Ninetales, #64 Claydol, #92 Giratina EX (FA), #119 Ho-Oh EX (FA), #125 Serperior, #126 Reuniclus, and #127 Krookodile.

I excpect the third set (in a year) to be big set with a lot of useless rares and generally sucky cards and the feeling of pulling a good card is as unlikely as finding a needle in a haystack, but this time TPCi has reached a new low, here are my reasons for this statement, with information based on lurking on this page:

1. They release a shiny counterpart of a really good card (Rayquaza) and skips the regular one: SERIOUSLY?!!! This has never happened in the past 5 years and for this time they pick this card? This is... preposterous! (At the time of writing, Rayquaza has reached 80$ at T&T.)

2. No Supporters in the set: No Supporters means that this set sucks in Limited. This is the worst set to draft since B&W.

3. They didn't put the better versions of Garchomp and Hydreigon in the Starter Decks: As if statement #1 wasn't enough, this happened. TPCi seems to be really desperate to get money by forcing online retailers like T&T to buy lots of boxes. And don't forget that it's TPCi that has the power to set the probabilities of pulling a certain card. That means that it's gonna be a risk that Garchomp, Hydreigon and some other meta-worthy/Super Rare+ cards such as the Rayquazas will stay at their ridiculous Pre-Order prices (I mean, 14$ for a Garchomp is insane).

(The reasons of that I get so irritated on the prices is that I see the rotations as a period that most of the meta-decks get rotated and we create a brand new format, which is also the period of that most of the usable cards are cheaper than usual. Now I'll probably get ninja'd since it took a day to finish this post.)

I don't see why you are so angry? TnT sells cards a high price before official release, and most of the cards here awesome (Garchomp, Hydreigon, the EXs, Golurk, Garbador, Drifblim, Ninetails, Wailord (will be good(hopefully)), Emolga, Sigilyph and Altaria) and all of the Trainers are VERY useful.

Back