(1) Fall 2012 Tin Promo Scans, Scolipede Reprint from DE Blisters [8/19]

Yes, RDL was.

Serperior said:
Wow. That is some of the worst artwork I have seen in a while. Mewtwo's pose is awkward (and so is his face). Darkrai's head is just off. And Rayquaza looks like it's been drinking way too much coffee.

That artwork is so bad that I am keeping all of my Darkrai and Mewtwo, and not buying a tin case (also influenced from the fact that I have no money).

...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Right, I didn't even think of that. I mostly consider that card to be Deoxys LEGEND and disregard Rayquaza completely.

I will happily buy one of each of these tins!
I think the problem with these arts is that all three of these pokemon are as clear as can be. In their non-promo state, all three are doing some attack or something that covers either their body or just makes it a bit cloudy. I am going to be buying these for the art as well as being able to play them though. The reason being I already have each version of these cards. So if I am playing a deck and using 3 copies of one of these cards, Like Darkrai/Hydriegon, I may use one of each art in my deck!

Mewtwo is the only promo that looks half decent. They really need to bring Shizurow back to do the art on all of the future EXes

Puff said:
I'm happy about it. EP packs in tins = more Catchers floating around
I think you may be the only person not sick of EP yet then.... I've been avoiding them as much as possible for about a year now

Back