(1) GS REMAKE COMING? [5/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) GS REMAKE COMING!! [5/2]

i wonder what games will be AFTER these games r/s/e remakes?

That is one of the reasons why I hate the idea of G/S remakes. If they make G/S remakes, they practically MUST make remakes of R/S and D/P afterwards... -.-

Looking at the Pokemon Sunday website, I'm speculating that they might show off a new nintendo console. The Wii has become old, and maybe it can be a sneak peak to Nintendo's new console. I'm thinking its not pokemon related.

Pokemon Sunday, to my understanding, has the latest news for pokemon games. But to be the first to reveal it... If it is an official pokemon Japan source, they would reveal it without any other leaked sources. But if someone else would reveal it first... who else would have access to that hidden information? Nintendo perhaps.

I think it was placed in the pokemon games section because of it being game-related, and with maybe a game that'll be released for the new console.

G/S was so important to me, and bringing it back... It's totally incredible. When I was playing the game for the first time, in 2004 (yes, late!), the things were better. I felt this strange (but good) feeling. And now, 5 years past from the first time I played, this feeling coming again! It will be wonderful.
Thanks to Nintendo, if it is real, to make me dream again on my favourite land!
EDIT: Post 200 talking about G/S! Incredible!:)

yoyofsho16 said:
FireMeowth said:
moo5100 said:
All the little kids who never had the chance to play these are definately gonna think these are the best

Just saw this post, and I was wondering....
Why on earth would they think such a thing? D/P/t are way better in EVERY SINGLE WAY. And that's not just my opinion. It's a fact. : |

...I hope you are joking, seriously. It is pretty well known by pretty much EVERYONE that G/S/C were hands-down the three best Pokemon games, ever. Ask anybody, literally anybody who has been playing the games since the originals, and they will probably say Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Ready? Here goes:

FRLG > GSC + ANY POTENTIAL REMAKE

16 badges? Come on! We don't need that much gameplay, it should just be 'defeat the E4 and be done with it'.

No way it can be anything else. Go to filb.de and blow your minds up at two gold and silver images(one of each) blurred out.My happy dance activated into hypermode.

Rhincodon Typus said:
Ready? Here goes:

You have the ">" facing the wrong way. G/S/C introduced the coolest of all 493 Pokémon, Furret. G/S/C is obviously superior.

Arcterra said:
The Fallen One said:
Let's hope so.

And I do mean that everything has to be the same. Pokeballs as big as your head, psncurberries, Volty the Electrode, Slowpoke Tails, etc.

Amen to that. A remake of G/S/C is going to be the best thing that ever happened since G/S/C came out, though I want eveything to be exactly the same as it was. I'm still hooked on my Silver version, which still works. Nintendo better not mess up on this one, like they did with PBR...

My Crystal Version still works, but I made the mistake of giving it to my sister. ;_;

If this is like FireRed/LeafGreen with no 3rd part of the series...I will scream.

Rhincodon Typus said:
yoyofsho16 said:
FireMeowth said:
moo5100 said:
All the little kids who never had the chance to play these are definately gonna think these are the best

Just saw this post, and I was wondering....
Why on earth would they think such a thing? D/P/t are way better in EVERY SINGLE WAY. And that's not just my opinion. It's a fact. : |

...I hope you are joking, seriously. It is pretty well known by pretty much EVERYONE that G/S/C were hands-down the three best Pokemon games, ever. Ask anybody, literally anybody who has been playing the games since the originals, and they will probably say Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Ready? Here goes:

16 badges? Come on! We don't need that much gameplay, it should just be 'defeat the E4 and be done with it'.
16 badges and an incredible story... Some simple games are good, but I think that Pokemon games is not about capture creatures and defeat the Elite 4... The additional Badges is only for tell what happened with Kanto, three years after the R/B/Y story.

Poverty. Recession. Swine flu. ....GS REMAKE!!!! WOOP WOOP:D!

Rhincodon Typus said:
Ready? Here goes:

You sir, are an idiot. I've played pretty much at least one of every game trio (except RBY) and Crystal pwns so much more than anything else. I don't know why it's so appealing, but it is. I never quite got 100% completion on that game. But I miss so much about it. The only pokemon I've ever gotten even remotely close to Lv. 100 was my Lv. 96 Typhlosion. Crystal was what made Johto my favorite region.

platium is the dimond pearl remake.

Calm down people! I love G/S/C so strong as any lover do, but let's talk about positive things!;)

TFO, don't bash.

Not everyone has to like G/S/C. even though it had Furret You shouldn't call someone an idiot just because their opinion is different.

I hope to see more than one region. *Gets epic idea* Maybe you will also be able to go to hoenn so that you can get a bunch of palpark pokemon without palpark (for DSi people like me.).

a GSC when pokemon learn moves more often than once every 10-20 levels would indeed be nice, albeit they can learn good moves now.

I havent played G/S, but I ve beaten Crystal and I loved it. Kanto and Johto were the only Regions back when G/S came out, so wouldent it be cool if they added Hoenn to it? Just a thought. I hope it will be compatible with D\P\PL, because I CANNOT AND DONT WANT TO BEAT EMERALD OR XD TO GET ONE JOHTO STARTER! I AM ONLY MISSING THEM FROM MY COLLECTION!I just want Johto starters to be easier to get. ok? (100 th post YAY!)

This Remake should be able for you to travel from johto to hoenn, at least so you don't have to pal park. I would choose Totodile, or anyone else since i really want to play G/S/C. You can get a Hoenn starter in Emerald? How???

Sorry, I meant Johto. How do I complete the Pokedex?

EDIT:100th post!

EDIT2:Where can I find the pokemon to complete it? Anything special about the starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back