(1) Gyarados G from Platinum [1/26]

WPM:
College is far more important that scans. Good luck and do well, we can see scans anytime. You only get one chance in college.

Thanks for the update on the scans WPM. Pay attention to your school work, that's more important!

I like Gyarados G. I'd like to pull one at a Pre, but I can't go to it, because it was rescheduled due to snow. (the day it was moved to I have work.)

Also, Gyarados G stole that move's name from Wailord ex.

Gyarados may be good in the prerelease, but don't expect much action with it out of the prerelease. Also, take your time with the scans. School is more important than scans, and if you don't have a good grade in school, you won't be able to post much due to extra school work!

Yes, Giratina Lv.X is on Go-Pokemon. The picture looks awesome, and Invisible Tentacles knew text makes things clearer. The Lost Zone is explained as well.

They'll be up before Saturday. XD

*is posting in the middle of a class lecture like a naughty student*

What were the shinies of this set, again?
And any further info on the "Pulse of the Frontier"?
I'm still angered at the poor choice in new shinies, as there is nothing special about them, other than the color.
I liked the Legendary shinies with the star Icon much better.
Then again, these new cards such as Gyarados G are an excellent addition to card collector's collections.

Mence Master said:
What were the shinies of this set, again?
And any further info on the "Pulse of the Frontier"?
I'm still angered at the poor choice in new shinies, as there is nothing special about them, other than the color.
I liked the Legendary shinies with the star Icon much better.
Then again, these new cards such as Gyarados G are an excellent addition to card collector's collections.

The Shinies of PT1: Vulpix, Lotoad, Swablu
The Shinies of PT3: Yanma, Milotic, Relicanth

Water Pokémon Master said:

Thank you WPM! From one college student to another I appreciate it!

You could also forward your email with scans of cards to one or more of your moderators and they could temporarily post it on the forum. It will save you time until you are free to update the main page.

Water Pokémon Master is the ideal college rebel. Tee-hee. Seriously though, don't rush to get them posted, I'm sure we can wait a few days.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:

Water Pokémon Master is the ideal college rebel. Tee-hee. Seriously though, don't rush to get them posted, I'm sure we can wait a few days.

dmaster out.

of course we can,take a rest WPM

Wow, waiting for this set's scans makes me realize just how much I took the last ones for granted... Really WPM, you're the only one that even gives early scans, right? Take your time, pass your classes, and even if you want to relax after suchh a crazy week, do it!!! And have fun at your prereleases this weekend!!!

<3

Hey, I just saw Cyrus's Conspiracy on go-pokemon.com under the gallery part of Platinum. The card is #105/127. It looks like a great card to pull at a prerelease.

Um. Is there supposed to be a "s" after the '?
I always thought it was written "Cyrus' Conspiracy". Maybe I'm wrong, though. x3

If not, this card needs an erreta! >:

Oh, that's too bad. >:
It would be nice if the name of the card had to be erreta'ed. That hasn't happened since Drowsee, right? I DEMAND MORE ERRORS!

Back