(1) HGSS Commercial [7/3]

That was pretty good. Especially with the Lugia swimming at the beginning. The graphics for that were AMAZING. :D

you got that right very high quility pictures.

I'll bet the bit with Gold on the spiked platform on the lava is the new Blackthorn gym.

I like the new sprites for Tyranitar and Feraligatr - very cool poses (especially for T-tar who FINALLY got a good one for the 4th Generation).

Glad to finally see this in a higher quality. I love the autumn trees and how the overall aesthetics of the game are at an all-time high. I'm really pleased to see so many different houses/trees.

I absolutely adore the scenery. The quality of the graphics is incredible. I absolutely must have this game now. I agree that the place with lava must be the Blackthorn gym. The Ecruteak gym looks absolutely perfect for a Ghost type gym. The seasonal trees are beautiful. The whole game seems like a recepie for success.

That commecial was pretty good. I liked the Arceus thing. It looked pretty cool.:)

Mr. Random said:
Lol, the commercial makes me want the game even more. XD

isn't that what commercials are ment to do?

what i think is cool, is that it's now 100% confirmed that not only the starter follows you, as at 0:40 you can see a t-tar sprite following you.
so unless larvitar is a starter...

red blastoise said:
Mr. Random said:
Lol, the commercial makes me want the game even more. XD

isn't that what commercials are ment to do?

what I think is cool, is that it's now 100% confirmed that not only the starter follows you, as at 0:40 you can see a t-tar sprite following you.
so unless larvitar is a starter...

It's been confirmed for a few weeks now that any Pokemon can follow you :)

Musical said:
I absolutely adore the scenery. The quality of the graphics is incredible. I absolutely must have this game now. I agree that the place with lava must be the Blackthorn gym. The Ecruteak gym looks absolutely perfect for a Ghost type gym. The seasonal trees are beautiful. The whole game seems like a recepie for success.

Ah! I was trying to figure out which Gyms they were. Blackthorn was a stumper. ;p

Anyway, yeah, I'm liking the Ho-Oh and Lugia intros in 3D. Big step forward. Autumn trees are cool. And I can't believe I'm going to say this but I like the way the HM moves are being handled. I think this is the only reason that I will like the Pokemon following you. However, do you have to have the Pokemon with the HM move in the front of your Party or what? I don't want to be switching HM slaves just to see an animation. But yeah, this game is looking better.

dmaster out.

Wow. Even better. I love the graphics for this game. <3

I found it funny how they advertised the PokeWalker. ;x

I hope you can have Gen 3 Pokemon follow you. I wonder how the big Pokemon and water Pokemon are going to follow you around everywhere. Unless you can use Dive and they follow you down there.

The HM thing will come in handy. In can be a bit of a pain to use rock smash 10 times in a cave. I think you should just have a menu of HM's you can use on the bottom of your screen and click on it. The intro looks cool. Better graphix then I expected.

Mudkip said:
Wow. Even better. I love the graphics for this game. <3

I found it funny how they advertised the PokeWalker. ;x

I hope you can have Gen 3 Pokemon follow you. I wonder how the big Pokemon and water Pokemon are going to follow you around everywhere. Unless you can use Dive and they follow you down there.

Tyranitar.jpg

as you can see, t-tar is quite big.
but in the video on the main page, you can see it's sprite is just as big as the player's.
so that would probably be the same for the big pokemon.

then in PBR you can see the water pokemon just float, so i guess they will too in HG/SS

Oh, I was hoping they would use the magikarp sprites from DP so they would just flop around.:p That intro is spectacular. It is better than FFIVDS.

The set of games look awesome after watching the commerical. I just love the autumn-colored leaves, they look so real. The cover animation of Ho-oh and Lugia before you enter the game looks very nice and the game overall looks like a revolution of Pokemon although I never thought that was possible after Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum of course. I'm psyched so far. :)

Oh, I also like it that Pokemon can follow you. Porygon2 will defenitely be my choice! ^_^

- Luigi

Back