(1) HGSS in Spring 2010 [8/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logos are nice. I still wish they'd do something to the word "Pokémon", though. That boring yellow and blue is really ugly and doesn't match the rest of the logo. :/ It's great to see them announcing news so quickly, though.

They left some Japanese in that teaser trailer, though, which was just odd to me. It just normally seems like they'd avoid leaving that in. *Shrugs*

Xous said:
The logos are nice. It's great to see them announcing news so quickly.

They left some Japanese in that teaser trailer, though, which was just odd to me. It just normally seems like they'd avoid leaving that in. *Shrugs*

They're obviously not done translating or haven't even started and just wanted to get this news confirmation out during Worlds. ;/

Regardless, the logos look cool. And I guess those are the official names now. I thought we would get cooler names. :[

dmaster out.

"We want to thank our fans by showing them the details first."

Seriously, at least 1 person there had to know about HGSS before the NA announcement, right?

So, they wouldn't be the first to hear it. Well, I guess they were the first to hear of the NA release, but they just said "details". Surely the announcers would know that there are information sites on the internet. People don't just go to Pokemon.com, if they even do.

Anyway, glad to see that these games are being released over here. Not like we knew that already.

Awesome, this is awesome news.
At least now we know it's gonna be releasing
in the Spring of 2010. Although that can change anytime,
but I doubt it.

Awesome. I like the English logos. I'm also glad they kept the little symbols from the Japanese boxes. I thought they would get rid of those for the English logos.

US and Europe release in spring? That's great news for the UK, usually they have to wait a long time for the games, even after we get them in the US.

Can't wait to play these games.

Yay! I uploaded the commercial on YT.

I'm pre-ordering BOTH! I just hope they come with the little figures D:

I like the logos, but nothing else is really new. I guess the English logos were the only things people didn't know about beforehand, though.

I wonder why people are going on about there being nothing new when the trailer contains scenes which have never been seen before... Meh.

Spring 2010 huh? as I expected, the same with Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

Can anyone else say "Cheesey pun" when he said "the HEART and SOUL of Pokemon fans"?

And not to be a ballbuster, it's a shame over the fact that the Pokemon TCG is considered #1 when records show YuGiOh has sold more then Pokemon and Magic (Which somewhat disappoints me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back