(1) HGSS in Spring 2010 [8/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I can't wait. Probably the last week of March or early April of the first week just like they did with Platinum.:)

Pokemon games in general are usually released in North America about 6 months after the Japanese release date.
Since we know that their release date is September 12th, adding 6 months comes to March. Which qualifies as Spring, so it seems.
Nothing really new, then, I assume.

as if we didn't already know it would be out in the spring. but it's pretty exciting that they revealed their american/europian release date this early. maybe they are paying attention to us older fans after all. and i'm glad they kept soulsilver's name. and i'm hoping the pokewalker and the lugia, ho-oh, and arceus figures come over with the games :/

It looks there's a ROM of HeartGold and SoulSilver (they're in Japanese). I don't know if It will be a demo or the full game (i don't think so, but...) In any case, here's the screenshots:

screenhg.png
screenss.png

Who owns this ROM must be Spanish, because it's using NDS Menu in that language...
If this is true, soon we'll got these ROMs.

Can't wait for them im so xcited ^^~ the trailers r awesome!! im going 2 get them both

Xeninacra said:
It looks there's a ROM of HeartGold and SoulSilver (they're in Japanese). I don't know if It will be a demo or the full game (I don't think so, but...) In any case, here's the screenshots:

screenhg.png
screenss.png

Who owns this ROM must be Spanish, because it's using NDS Menu in that language...
If this is true, soon we'll got these ROMs.

I like how they misspelled ゴールド XD

Pokemon HeartGolda :p Sounds catchy haha

EDIT: I just noticed they misspelled Heart as well...

More like Pokemon HaertGolda... lol

yaminokame said:
I like how they misspelled ゴールド XD

Pokemon HeartGolda :p Sounds catchy haha

EDIT: I just noticed they misspelled Heart as well...

More like Pokemon HaertGolda... lol

o_O You're right... then they're fakes... u.u
"Gooruda" Golda... xD I like it more :D

The best is They'll release in USA and Europe at the same time.
And this had never happened before.

“Announcing these much-anticipated game launches at The Pokémon World Championships allows us to give the news directly to the legions of fans who represent the true heart and soul of Pokémon,” said J.C. Smith. I wasn't at the world's, so despite the fact that I've followed the franchise since it began, apparently, I don't have the "heart and soul" (stupid joke) of a true Pokemon fan. Not that it really matters, since the title "Pokemon fan" is typically considered to be a bad thing.

i am getting heartgold version on ebay.they say it has more extra pokemon and adventures in it.its my opinon:):)

Please don't post in topics that haven't been responded to in over 2 weeks. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back