(1) High-Quality Video of 'X' and 'Y' Demo [8/22]

Really hoping we get this Demo on the eshop soon. I'd assume we don't because there's probably going to be a benefit out of playing it on our own system before the game comes out, perhaps being able to keep some of the Pokemon we caught and transferring them later.

My GOD, Sycamore's theme is beautifully ominous. Or just beautiful.
Then again, the guy's ominous in general. Just look at him.

Like, the only thing I want to know and that nobody actually confirmed anywhere (at least that I know) is if Mega Pokémon have their own menu icons? And this guys records this video in High quality but doesn't show the lower screen while battling Sycamore! So frustrating...

Metalizard said:
Like, the only thing I want to know and that nobody actually confirmed anywhere (at least that I know) is if Mega Pokémon have their own menu icons? And this guys records this video in High quality but doesn't show the lower screen while battling Sycamore! So frustrating...

They do have their own icons. I am currently searching for the demo video that shows it and when I do i'll edit this post

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP3e2NDrtWQ

There we go at 1:17

GlaceonFanatic said:
Omg the music is amazing as well as the gameplay. Btw, is the attack pikachu used at around 1:35 double team?

Yes, if you stop at 1:33, you'll see "doppelteam ein." Obviously translating to Double Team.

Nice demo. Love the music at 6:06, when the player speaks with the Professor.

Why do none of these videos attempt to confirm anything about Fairy on the type chart? .o.

...Wut.

The intros look awesome, but the overworld... the music, the weird body models, the movement, the environment... They all just scream MySims to me.

The music is amazing, I am absolutely enamored with Sycamore's theme, it sounds so mysterious. Graphics and music wise, it really feels like the second to third gen transition all over again.

So is PokéAmi the Pokénav/tch/Gear ect... equivalent of XY? I hope it is, because I don't want to have to buy it through the E-Shop.

A few things I want to point out:
1.Fennekin getting angry is sooo cute!!!
2.At first I thought that due to so many animations the battles will drag on forever but it turns out i was wrong they are smooth the animations fast and it feels better than bw2.
3.The music and landscapes look amazing and simply perfect this game is truly a masterpiece.

Also theres a new anime trailer shown:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY
The starters look awesome and they have really grown on me each day that passes makes me love them more.
P.S: Froakie is wearing a bubble mask? Lol he looks so funny and at the same time like a ninja!

The only problems i have with these videos of gameplay is why dont any of them try seeing a lot of pokemon in there? especially the HQ recording ones. i mean, i'd like to hear some fancy cries. Speaking of cries, I think they had to remaster old cries so they could properly be used in Amie. You could tell in the video that Fennekin's was constantly in different pieces depending on the mood.

Anyway, the other problem is WHY DOES NOBODY TALK TO LITLEO? ; - ;

Puff-Sun said:
...Wut.

The intros look awesome, but the overworld... the music, the weird body models, the movement, the environment... They all just scream MySims to me.

ashyboy said:
3.The music and landscapes look amazing and simply perfect this game is truly a masterpiece.

This thread delivers

Dat music.

Anyway. At one point I read "Chespin looks like it's going to cry!"

Excuse me? Cry?
Well, this'll drive me to love my Pokemon even more. No one will dare hurt my precious Fennekin. If she faints, well, I'll probably cry too.

Back