(1) 'HS - Unleashed' Pokemon Prime, Politoed, Roserade [4/18]

í feel like the artwork for Roserade (by extension for any Pokémon from the Leafeon vs. Metagross thing) is so misplaced XD
but i guess from any john smith's point of view who doesn't know about the original japanese stuff it wouldn't be lol

Fortunately Lanturn Prime is in set :) thanx to Lanturn {L} decks now have chance with Donphan Prime.
I like Ursaring's BERSERK poke-body too.

Anyone know where the Politoed came from? Roserade came from Expert Deck Leafeon, but I can't find Politoed. Also, according to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unleashed_(TCG) Magmortar at #2 of Unleashed I cannot find elsewhere either, neither Expert Decks.....wait a minute, I found Magmortar: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magmortar_Starter_Deck_(TCG)#Magmortar_Starter_Deck

Still no Politoed though...perhaps other cards will come from there.
Nope, I'm dumb, Politoed's from the old "Soul Silver" Set.

Now what fits between Magmortar and Metagross for #3? Mamoswine, since Swinub and Piloswine were introduced in Gen II?

I wanted to run Raichu Prime Lv. X at Nats. I had hope. But now all hope has faded.

Lanturn prime = fail. Although I think I will REALLY like running steelix prime.

Ursaring's poképower is brilliant, it makes paying 4 Energy for the Megaton Lariat attack worth it. Even better if you have a couple of DCE's...

I like the card of Ursaring, I think both, Tyranitar and Ursaring are the best card of the Prime Cards of HS...considering the cards showed

I might run Ursaring, its Poke-body it great. Kingdra Prime and Tyranitar Prime are also great. The others are okay. I wonder what the other cards will be in the set.

Hate such a repeat, but what magazine? I sent MvdV an e-mail, so maybe I'll get a response soon.

I got excited because I thought that we were going to get a politoed and a roserade prime, I am very happy about kingdra and ursaring is a BEAST before weakness and resistance really?

Im so gonna make a deck called "Brutal Revenge"

Steelix prime, Donphan prime, Ursaring prime

^^

Wow, so many leaked cards lol. Shame that Scizor is now officially not in. *tear* I don't really like anything Prime wise but whatev.

dmaster out.

Back