(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

That certainly sounds like a fun and interesting theory, but I doubt it's true because you can exchange the Intriguing Stone for a Sun Stone with a guy in Shalour City. It would be weird and stupid if GF made an item so important like an exclusive legendary-item that you can just give to an NPC and never get one again.

Wow, really? I had no idea. That is really dumb, disregard my post lel

Anyway, somewhat big news. Smealum has recently been exporting the 3D models from X and Y. Just mentioning, he recently posted a picture of Volcanion. https://twitter.com/smealum/status/431195351043694592/photo/1
At least now we know it has a tail.

I wanna focus back on Mega Lati@s.

Anything you want to throw out, theories, ideas, brainstorming. Just throw it out.

Since Smealum has been extracting the 3D models, I think it's possible to know whether Latios and Latias are the same size in mega form as people have compared their camera angles and so on from multiple screenshots, but no exact answer.

Anyway, Smealum posted this http://postimg.org/gallery/d7fl5254/
All 980 models of all Pokemon including forms and gender differences. It's not perfect as some models are buggy without animation data.

From what we can get from those pictures:
1. Hoopa has a little orb thingy under its body.
2. Mega Latios and Mega Latias are the same size.

EDIT: Regarding 2, he said the models in the pictures are somewhat "Normalized", meaning you can't tell if they're a different size or not. Like, if you saw it, there are two pikachu models where one is bigger.

EDIT 2: We also have a screenshot of shiny Volcanion from Smealum's twitter. Not really a fan of the pink..
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/432248030960431104/photo/1
It seems to be a trend where they mess up Red pokemon and give them puke yellow like Groudon and Scizor.

EDIT 3: We also have Shiny Mega Latios and Mega Latias, as well as Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Zygarde. Check his twitter.

Okay, personally I think they both retain Levitate. If they are still Dragon/Psychic, then why would they not still have Levitate if they look even more like Jet Planes? The base stats we got a while ago should be at least a little accurate to the actual stuff. And as for the Mega Stones, I think they're somewhere in the region and just no one has found them yet.

WPM's post said they retain their Dragon/Psychic typing... speaking of WPM, I hope he can actually release more information sooner, so many people are asking to know.

Interesting how I never noticed that when I first read it.

"There are no other Mega Evolutions in the game aside from Mega Latios and Mega Latias, which look the same. They both retain their original Dragon/Psychic typing."

Any other information or rumors/theories you found?

Dear goodness, to avoid spam, could you keep all this off-topic fluff in profile comments? There's also a theory thread for X/Y in general discussion I think :)

they're referring to the original post (at least with the more recent comments)

doesn't seem too off topic.

Just got my latias and latios traded up :) Excited to mega evolve them for the first time! I really want to know how to get these stones!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Diancie was confirmed to star in the 17th Movie, as it will be titled "Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie" or something.

IgnisMagister said:
Yup, Diancie was officially revealed. Can't wait for its distribution.

Hoping for a Wifi distribution as opposed to a Gamestop/TRU distribution... getting Speed Boost Torchic was so much easier when I could just download it from the comfort of my own room. Plus it sucks for people that don't have a GS/TRU in their area, and they're unable to get the Pokemon. Hopefully Game Freak gets the hint about Wifi distribution being better...

Back