(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

Also, WPM, if you are "allowed" to, is it okay if you confirm these, since so many people are asking to know.

1. Mega Latios has Adaptability, Mega Latias is Dragon/Fairy and has Multiscale, if not, what are their actual abilities?
2. Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie's abilities
3. If the Locked 4 Power Plant doors on Route 13 have any purpose and how Volcanion is related to the Lumiose blackouts.

Also, to everyone who asked, I have a Heatran of my own and I brought it to Jaune Plaza, nothing different, NPCs still say the same things and no strange stuff happens. I went inside the buildings surrounding the plaza, nothing, I also went in the alleyways which only serve a purpose in the Looker Sidequest, nothing either. And since Volcanion isn't the "Lava Dome Pokémon", I think that's just another Red Herring.

Light of Ruin is an attack that was briefly posted on Serebii's Attackdex a couple months ago. According to the description, it draws its power from the eternal flower, so it is speculated that it is an event-exclusive move which will be given to AZ's Floette.

^Something that intrigues me about that is why Floette? More specifically, why the middle stage instead of Flabébé or Florges? Assuming AZ's Floette will be distributed, I believe it will be something like Spiky-eared Pichu, in the sense that it probably can't be evolved and unable to be transfered to a following gen...

Maybe it'll be unable to evolve, with a secret ability that makes up for it.

Also, how does everyone think Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion will be distributed?

With Carbink and Diancie both having similar stats, I feel Carbink will have something to do to unlock Diancie.

I would say Volcanion is unlockable through a DLC, but if that were the case, Smealum wouldn't have been able to know it has something to do with the Lumiose Blackouts. Its probably already in the game; unlockable with a certain item.

I feel Hoopa has something to do with the ghost girl, but she was probably just an irrelevant easter egg. If could be a distribution, but I think GameFreak is going to stop making exclusive Pokemon ONLY available through distributions.

TyranitarTube said:
I would say Volcanion is unlockable through a DLC, but if that were the case, Smealum wouldn't have been able to know it has something to do with the Lumiose Blackouts.
Smealum has nothing to do with any of the info I've posted.

I think AZ's Folette's immortality prevents it from breeding and evolving, as it may of altered its genetic structure a bit. (The flower looks different from the other forms)
Same could be said for the Legendary Beasts, as it's rumored that they were once Eeveelutions, but their Genetic structure got altered and turned into completely different Pokémon. They can still breed, but probably when it's their breeding session and not in some back Garden.

I wonder if AZ's Floette will unlock something, or having every Vivillon form (including the hidden 2) will unlock something as well.

On another note, I wonder how the Latiosite and Latiasite will come to be.

For AZ's Floette, I think there will be an event regarding it. I recently though about that house in Snowbelle where the guy teaches Relic Song to Meloetta and Secret Sword to Keldeo. Maybe he will teach Light of Ruin to AZ's Floette?

Also, regarding Latiosite and Latiasite, they will most likely be Mystery Gift deliveries, OR you need to have Latios/Latias in your party and look for the mega stones between 8 PM AND 9 PM, the 2nd one sounds very unlikely but there might be a way no one has found out yet.

If the Sold Dew is in X and Y, then maybe the Soul Dew turns into the both Megastone, or one of them depending on the game.
(X = Latiasite, Y = Latiosite)?

TyranitarTube said:
If the Sold Dew is in X and Y, then maybe the Soul Dew turns into the both Megastone, or one of them depending on the game.
(X = Latiasite, Y = Latiosite)?

Unlikely, unless they both had identical stats upon mega evolving.

As far as I know Soul Dew is unavailable in X and Y since Bank doesn't allow item transfer. Still, it might be obtainable and just undiscovered yet.
Also, I hope we get to know if Adaptability and Multiscale are their actual abilities.

I remember hearing somewhere that those rumors that Latios is Dragon/Psychic w/ Adaptability and Latias is Dragon/Fairy w/ Multiscale is confirmed fake. I find it VERY hard to believe anyway.

I was thinking the powerplant door would lead under too. I'm not sure if the train in Lumiose Station is a steam train or not, but if it is, then that would tie in with Volcanion.

The Latis' megastone must be linked to each other. They were one entity, so it makes sense they look very similar as a mega, as they are the same Pokemon. I'm highly doubting that they would just distribute it like how they did with the Torchic. That distribution was a promotional distribution for the release of X and Y. You had to raise that torchic as you started your adventure. I just can't see the, simply distributing a Lati holding their Megastone. Maybe they could distribute the Soul Dew, but I'm sure there's an event in-game that is triggered (with an item, a Pokemon, etc.)

The locked doors are most likely connected to Volcanion, and as stated in WPM's post Volcanion IS related to Lumiose City's blackouts, and he's not the Lava Dome Pokémon the NPCs in Jaune Plaza mention, so the only logical place he could be causing the blackouts from is the Power Plant.

And like I said, I think Latiosite and Latiasite are somewhere in-game without an event and simply haven't been found yet.

I have a Latios with me at the moment and I will look around the region later at 8 PM when the mega stones are available and the sundial is active. Don't wanna mess with my 3DS's clock.

Now when I think about it, they might pull off what they did in generation 4 with Oak's letter and that other island pass. They might distribute the powerplant key that leads to under the city where you can fight Volcanion.

Some people say Volcanion, as the steam Pokemon powers the powerplant. But I don't see that. Is Volcanion supposed to be just under the powerplant captured? I don't know. Maybe he's just underneath causing destruction.

Back