(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I do NOT like what has been revealed as far as these starters go, IF they are real I would probably rage for an hour and then go on with my life. Then I would slowly accept them and end up loving each and every one. So far there is only ONE POKEMON I truly hate the design of, and that was was revealed years ago.

The things I have witnessed the past few days that make me doubt that they are real. Most are ignoring the things that point to the conclusion as to why they seem really fake. There are so many wrong things with the images that if they are in fact the real things, I will probably be ashamed to be forking out money to these people. They are badly made images.

it's just people stating their opinions why close it? we all the know the truth will be revealed when the games release (like i been saying all day)

14nhhg4.gif

f01z0o.gif

2ziwv0z.gif

There are so many things wrong with these images.

Wow...I can't believe how BAD people are fighting over this. XD

My opinion honestly? These are fake. I just don't see the transition between Miju2 and Miju3...They look completely unrelated. It confuses me. o_O

I also think that we've been trolled. :C

It's also people flaming and getting rediculously off topic.

And @Hellion: I've heard that it's based off a large otter. Can't really elaborate on that right now, but I'll do some digging.

@crash: Yeah it points to one direction, but we choose which direction it points. Someone can give two people the same information, and one can believe and the other can't. Also I think it's more logically to believe something that has more weight to it, which in my opinion, them being real has more.(Though I'm not saying I believe there real, I'm still on the fence, but I am leaning to them being real.)

But one there is one thing that's working for them to be real: time. It's almost been a day since WPM posted this, and usually fake stuff is usually found out to be fake after a couple of hours.(There is of course, the exceptions: ex. that fugly plant thing.)

Stop it, all of you. You are allowed to discuss your opinions and speculate in an appropriate manner, but this is getting out of hand.

Wasn't everyone super up on that plant thing being real too?
DIDN'T THE SAME THING HAPPEN?

I wasn't around much but I think I've heard of it.

@Chimchar15: No one told you to grow up. I'm not flailing around trying to prove they're fake because I don't like the evos, I actually like Tsutaja's. I'm looking for proof because it's hardly beliveable.

yeah evryone thought planty was real but it wasent and everyone was wrong!

but i think these are real

Guys, I just got an E-Mail from someone who claims to have "insider info". He says the creator of Pokemon, Satoshi Tajiri, liked the Tentaquil design and found it funny, so he decided to make it into a real Pokemon, with the original creator's permission of course.

Just look at the picture that was posted, it has cardboard borders around it and was sent to me by someone I've never met before, but I have reason to believe he is telling the truth.

For one, he has zero credibility, however, I have to remember the fact he has a secret source in Japan, so this is even MORE reason to believe he is right.

So Tentaquil is a real, legit Pokemon. I know I'm right because it's impossible that this person is wrong.

Thoughts?

This thread have gone way out of hand...Thinking I should close this thread to prevent more excessive workload put on the Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back