"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"

please?

Hopefully we'll also get suicune or the regi pokemon

What's a Jiratchi? :p

Mr. Pokeguy said:
I hope they bring back item lock...

Hehe, me too. I love setting up trainer lock to destroy my opponents hopes and dreams. :p (or maybe not.)

Seriously though, I hope the Deoxys is good.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Gothitelle would like to have a word with you.

Made my day... :)

On a serious note, I think they will bring in latias or Latios as dragon types since they are running out (unless they remake), and so far they've managed at least one dragons type ex a set (not sure about BW7 honestly), but they will make em. I got money on this now

Hydro Cannon said:
On a serious note, I think they will bring in latias or Latios as dragon types since they are running out (unless they remake), and so far they've managed at least one dragons type ex a set (not sure about BW7 honestly), but they will make em. I got money on this now

It is 2 Dragon-type EX a set (excluding BW7 that it didn't have any).

So I'm hoping for:

Spiral Force
Deoxys EX (Psychic)[Plasma]
Latios EX (Dragon)
Jirachi EX (Steel)[Plasma]

Thunder Knuckle
Thundurus EX (Lightning)[Plasma]
Latias EX (Dragon)
Regice EX (Water)[Plasma]

Shinies maybe Venuasur, Crobat, Weezing and Garbodor.

Also waiting for dragon Kingdra (waiting since BW6).

I was wondering if they would make every legendary, including the forms, but it seems like that wont happen. I have a feeling they will do all the forms of the 5th gen Pokemon but only a few more for the other generations. I also doubt they will do Phione and I'm even doubting Manaphy. I'd like to see them get every form of every legendary but I'm doubtful. What do you guys think? After this set, there will be 24 legendaries left including all the forms (not arceus or Genesect though) and that would equal 4 more sets exactly.

OMG This is awesome, 2 of my favorite Pokemon on packs, and as EXs ;_;

I really hope they don't screw up Thundurus' artwork though, Landorus looked pretty derpy on his normal EX lol

Also, I find it weird and interesting how they used "Rasen" and "Raiden" instead of "Supairaru" and "Sandaa" for the set names, oh well P:

Not really seeing the connection between the two set mascots, but okay...

Yeah, I wonder how they will handle the Deoxys formes... While every forme should have EXs, I don't think that will happen, specially in the same set but we'll see... It will be interesting because it might tell if other formes will appear or not. We had Tornadus Incarnate, but Landorus and now Thundurus in Therian. Will they make a Therian Tornadus EX and Incarnate Landorus and Thundurus? Will I get the Origin Forme Giratina EX that I want so much in the future? How and when will they make Arceus-EX and will it be like the cards from the Arceus set?

I also want to see if they will make more Plasma EXs. I could see Doexys EX being Plasma...

btw, did anyone notice they still haven't made any baby pokémon cards?

I have not noticed the babies. Good point lol
Anyway, I have it mapped out that if they do not include any more psychic in this set, there will be 7 more, 4 of which are formes (Attack, Defense, Speed Deoxys and Regular Meloetta.) That means there needs to be at least 2 psychic in each of the next EX sets. I'm assuming they are going to stick to 6 per set and not include any non legendary Pokemon. Dragon and water each need 5. I would be pleased actually if the Deoxys set included Normal, Attack and Defense forme, while the Genie set includes the other Genie formes.

One day a friend of mine, said: "In the next set, Thundurus Therian will be a mascot" obviously was a joke but I'd never thought that could be real... Now... I don't have anything to say...
Anyway, I wish more Dragon EX, I hope all the Ernesto's speculation will become real

Will I get the Origin Forme Giratina EX that I want so much in the future?
Wasn't there a promo Giratina EX (JPN only) that was in Origin Form?

i wana see deoxys ex that can form change and remove all damage and effects. the nuisance that would be...

Assumptions about the set

EXs for Spiral Force: Virizion-EX, Regice-EX, Deoxys-EX (Normal)
EXs for Thunder Knuckle: Thundurus-EX (Therian), Meloetta-EX (Pirouette), Heatran-EX

Shinies for Spiral Force: Plasma Gale Lucario, BW Reshiram
Shinies for Thunder Knuckle: ND Scrafty, BW Zekrom

FA Trainer for Spiral Force: BW Professor Juniper
FA Trainer for Thunder Knuckle: BC Hugh

Other assumptions

Spiral Force's Deoxys-EX will be in it's Normal Forme, but the 3 other formes will be non-EX cards. Thunder Knuckle will feature Thundurus-EX in it's Therian Forme, but will feature non-EX versions of Tornadus' Therian Forme and Landorus' Therian Forme. It will also feature Meloetta's Aria Forme in a non-EX version. Thunder Knuckle will feature Supporter Drayden, which is a carbon copy of Twins from HS Triumphant, as well as Stadium Frozen Opelucid City, which is similar to Indigo League from HS Triumphant, but for Pokemon-EX cards. Spiral Force will feature Supporter Marlon, which is a carbon copy of Fisherman from HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as Stadium Humilau City (for those of you who weren't aware, Humilau City is the English name of Seigaiha City), which is a carbon copy of Burned Tower from HS Undaunted.

Disclaimer

This information is all assumptions and guesses. Don't go bug Serebii or WPM and tell them that this is real news.

Wow already new sets announced? Guys give us time to get the set cards before we have a new set? We need to slow down to give everyone enough time to get some decent amount of cards before we have a new set? If we go to fast we will not have time to get the ones already in format. I never get the sets already in format as I try to get the older sets while I still can XD.:)

Deoxys and Thundrus... What an odd combination.
You'd think they'd use Landorus since it's the "middle".
Oh well. Can't wait. Deoxys is always awesome.

Seeing Deoxys Normal Forme makes me happy! I guess if Arceus never gets an EX card I can at least be a little happy with Deoxys-N getting one. "Thunder Knuckle"... It almost sounds like some sort of Golden Sun weapon unleash, or something.

xxashxx said:
Wow already new sets announced? Guys give us time to get the set cards before we have a new set? We need to slow down to give everyone enough time to get some decent amount of cards before we have a new set? If we go to fast we will not have time to get the ones already in format. I never get the sets already in format as I try to get the older sets while I still can XD.:)

Ignoring the fact that it's not "announced" and comes leaked from shop details before it's been unveiled officially, we normally get the next set details not long after the previous one's release. Hell, we learned of PG before FBCF was released.

Xous said:
Seeing Deoxys Normal Forme makes me happy! I guess if Arceus never gets an EX card I can at least be a little happy with Deoxys-N getting one. "Thunder Knuckle"... It almost sounds like some sort of Golden Sun weapon unleash, or something.
...This post here makes me extremely happy for multiple reasons.

Back