(1) Japan's December Sets: 'Spiral Force' and 'Thunder Knuckle' [9/18]

Metalizard said:
btw, did anyone notice they still haven't made any baby pokémon cards?

Next set Infant Rage.
Mascot Pichu.
Pichu EX's main attack Infant rage (high energy cost)- devolve all pokemon in play to their basic stage and Pichu EX deals 100 damage to itself.(enough to KO it)
+ some other new baby mechanic.
Call it.

If only they ever made a venusaur shiny.... :p but i think these will be great sets hopefully they have some good exs along with the deoxys and thunderous....

I expect them to add Swampert and Sceptile too. Freeze bolt Cold Flare filled the Gen1. Plasma Gale finished Gen4, and Gen 5 was finished when BW originally came out.

Looking forward to the new set here. It would have been better to have like either Tornadus or Landorus EX to be held back and paired with Thundurus EX for the new sets to make it a bit less random. As for card predictions......another Basculin ? [Pref Secret Rare or Full Art or EX or Competitive but don't mind too much.]

Mr. Pokeguy said:
I expect them to add Swampert and Sceptile too. Freeze bolt Cold Flare filled the Gen1. Plasma Gale finished Gen4, and Gen 5 was finished when BW originally came out.
You're not the only one thinking that the Swampert and Sceptile will be in BW8 :)

Predicting
Thundurus EX
Deoxys EX
Jirachi EX
Heatran EX
Regice EX
Giratina EX
Samurott SR
Venusar SR

Professor Juniper FA
Cilan FA
Dragon type Reshiram & Zekrom

Giratina already has an EX >.<
Predicting:
Thundurus EX (No duh)
Deoxys-N EX (No duh)
Deoxys-A EX
Deoxys-D EX
Deoxys-S EX
Regirock EX
Jirachi EX

Juniper FA
Hugh FA
Shinies:
Samurott
Venusaur
Max Potion
Ninetales

Puff said:
Thundurus EX (No duh)
Deoxys-N EX (No duh)
Deoxys-A EX
Deoxys-D EX
Deoxys-S EX
Regirock EX
Jirachi EX

There will only been six, and there's no way they'd be silly enough to stifle sales by only making one Pokemon EX in a set, making buying it pointless for everyone who doesn't want to use it.

That, and half sets generally only have 3 EXs each - meaning that, if all the EX cards in Spiral Force were Deoxys forms, one of them would most likely be left out (generally it's Speed Form). But who knows, maybe Deoxys-EX Speed will be released later as some sort of promo. It isn't completely beyond the realm of possibility - I just highly doubt it. I'd love for it to be that way, though.

Puff said:
Deoxys-N EX (No duh)
Deoxys-A EX
Deoxys-D EX
Deoxys-S EX

"Hey Butthead." What Beavis" "He said NADS!" (both laugh)

I just can't take Thundurus seriously because of that face. I may not be able to use the actual card if it's good because I'll just laugh if thats what it will look like.

Still hoping for a FA Juniper.

I wonder if there will be multiple Deoxys EX or just one?

Brave Vesperia said:
"Hey Butthead." What Beavis" "He said NADS!" (both laugh)

Teal said:
More like DNAs. ;3

*hears incomprehensible grunting and snickering in the background, along with the word Cornholio*

...although, to be fair, those jokes are pretty old.

Back