(1) Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza in HeartGold and SoulSilver [6/10]

RE: (1) Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza in HG/SS? [6/10]

I hope this is real. I want a new Rayquaza after I lost my diamond.
First post!

Man, this sounds phony... but it would be one of the game's neatest features.

The scan makes it look more like you can get Rayquaza if you capture BOTH Groudon & Kyogre, and not just the one corresponding to the game...

Kyogre in HG is great news, at least. If it turns out to be true.

They're obviously trying to split their dependence of the 3rd generation games. These legendary appearing in HG/SS is neat indeed.

And I love the new Rocket artwork, Elm frankly is the same...

With Silver I have mixed opinions. First of he looks much more modern, but it looks a little girlish (it even looks like Anabelle from the Battle Tower...)

Wow that was very unexpected. It is still nice though. I love the new rival artwork...

The news is confirmed real now since other scans are coming in.

I doubt Groudon can roam. . .

Well the legendary Gophers were in FR/LG, so it could be possible.

._.

Good job, Nintendo. You had a formula to guarenteed success and you still took a big risk.

I don't know my thoughts on this, but I know at least one person who will be outraged.

Cynthia in HG/SS can only mean one thing (actually, it could mean something else, but yeah):
I was right about her living in Johto/Kanto!
(In Platinum, she says that even the Region of her house is a secret.)

Sorry, they don't roam, that was left in from the first edit of the story. I have like 30 windows open and accidentally updated with an older version. It only says they appear.

I don't like Silver's new artwork. He looks older than he should :|

Prof Elm's basically the same, I like the Rocket Grunt artwork.

Good news to know that Groundon and Kyogre + Rayquaza are on the games ^^

EDIT: But for my interpretation of the image, Rayquaza only appears after we have both of them. forget... WPM has noted this already.

And how the heck are they going to explain that Kyogre and Groundon went to Johto?

Pokémaniac said:
I don't know my thoughts on this, but I know at least one person who will be outraged.
Me.

While this idea is an excellent marketing strategy, I don't like it. It's a cheap tactic to get those legendary lovers to buy it. OMG I CAN GET MOAR LEGENDARIES PLUS RAYQUAZA~!~!!~!~~~!~!!!!!onehundredandeleven!!!!!11!!1!!!

It really depends on how prominent they are. If they just appear in the afterstory as a means for newcomers to catch them then fair enough. But if they are in the game anywhere near as much as this early advertising implies, I will be sad. =/

It would be nice to see a game where one can travel to 3 regions. But I don't think that is going to be the case despite KyDonZa's appearance in this game.

Noobnerd said:
Pokémaniac said:
Me.

While this idea is an excellent marketing strategy, I don't like it. It's a cheap tactic to get those legendary lovers to buy it. OMG I CAN GET MOAR LEGENDARIES PLUS RAYQUAZA~!~!!~!~~~!~!!!!!onehundredandeleven!11!!1!

Yeaaaaah but between HGSS and Platinum it'll be possible to 98% complete the dex without dongle assistance or Pal Park, thus negating the need for a DSLite (nintendo marketing 101!) and for needing to use about 7 games to try and get everything. Celebi will probably be given away via Wifi, Deoxys is given out at events a fair bit leaving Jirachi and Mewtwo really being the only thing left to dongle unless they either allow you to enter Cerulean cave in HGSS (doubt it, if they follow canon).

I personally approve of this, because between all of the Gen III games, and the GameCube games to try and get a complete dex.. it was a bit beyond insane.

EPIC!!!!

I wonder what Arceus is saying about "Giving Life to one of the Three"? If it is catching one of the dragon trio then I am going to choose Girantina. :)

First off with Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in the new games we just need Latias/os, Jirachi, and Celebi (who may be HGSS.) Second the art for Silver and Elm are close enough to the originals for me not to complain, the rocket grunt is a good design. Third the whole Cynthia showing up, and Arceus makes some sense, but I just don't really want it to the legendary trio of Sinnoh.

wow, secret events. Gotta love HeartGold and SoulSilver <3 too bad cassidy-like team rocket grunt isn't there, but it doesn't change anything for me xD can't wait for MORE!

HeartGold/SoulSilver just keep getting better and better with each new thing we find out. I can't wait for the games to come to America!

Back