(1) Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza in HeartGold and SoulSilver [6/10]

rayquaza01 said:
It would be weird if they made a remake of Red and Blue. Also weird would be a game connecting all regions.

My dream game is a game where you go through Kanto, then Johto, then Hoenn and then Sinnoh completing all kinds of shenanigans and picking new starters and leaving your old team in the previous regions everytime you move on.

There is not enough RAM to do 4 regions on the DS. As slow as the proccessor is on the DS it would not be able to handle that. The Wii however could though because it has a bigger RAM bank and also a bigger hard drive than the DS.:)

xxashxx said:
There is not enough RAM to do 4 regions on the DS. As slow as the proccessor is on the DS it would not be able to handle that. The Wii however could though because it has a bigger RAM bank and also a bigger hard drive than the DS.:)
It'd make a better home console game then all of the others ones we've gotten since the cube.

I think pokemon needs to pick a distinct graphic style if it goes on wii again. MAybe cel shaded. (and maybe not use N64 models still)

Medaforcer said:
xxashxx said:
It'd make a better home console game then all of the others ones we've gotten since the cube.

I think pokemon needs to pick a distinct graphic style if it goes on wii again. MAybe cel shaded. (and maybe not use N64 models still)

My Cube is 8 years old and it still works. Yeah It would be great to have 4 regions but if they did that then they would not make much money. They get more be doing Seperate paks or game cards. $30.00 a piece and times that by a few million and walla your rich. XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Medaforcer said:
xxashxx said:

My Cube is 8 years old and it still works. Yeah It would be great to have 4 regions but if they did that then they would not make much money. They get more be doing Seperate paks or game cards. $30.00 a piece and times that by a few million and walla your rich. XD.:)

I would buy that game. You would need a wii game and all 4 regions as DS games.

Back