(1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/30]

Dual Ball is being reprinted? That's interesting. And keeping Candy in is always a plus. What's also interesting is how they actually got a program to play over the internet, rather than using Redshark. Another way I suppose.

Wow. This is actually pretty cool. I hope it doesn't stop like the first TCG Game did. :F

Cool new box. I hope we get something similar to the box the are getting or I hope we get a new set from the cards that are in the box.:)

Wow, this sounds awesome! I would definitely buy this if they release it in the U.S.!

Sounds like a nice little promotion! It'll be expensive to buy second hand though...Are Leafeon and Metagross going to be Great cards? :)

RE: (1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/3

It's unfortunate you have to get a special code with each disc. (They're unique to each disc, right?) Otherwise the software could be easily distributed. I'm sure someone will do this, but still.

Thank God for that Rare Candy reprint. Now I'm at ease for the next format. :] Dual Ball is a cool addition too, I have tons from DS IIRC. The CD could be cool if they implement it correctly. A new CD for every new set. x_x They'll probably have downloads online. This might actually work on my computer though, so I'm hopeful that it's going to be good.

dmaster out.

I hope we get this. I live to far from a league to ever actually attend. (My weekends are already too busy) Plus it would be really cool to play with pictures and everything. One thing however seems odd. Leafeon Vs. Metagross, some fight that would be. Metagross would murder Leafeon without getting scratched.

RE: (1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/3

SourMilk said:
The CD better me usable on Macs! :p

I hope so, but probably not. I think Heavenly Spoon mentioned once some software that allows the running of PC programs on Macs, but I don't know what it's called. You could Google it. Still, this is pretty exciting news!

Yu-gi-oh has this type of software already. You can play Yu-gi-oh online.

For once, I am actually glad that Pokemon copies Yu-gi-oh.

doesn't magic allready have this going on, if pokemon follows them, then pokemon will grow even larger, and thats good

This sounds too good to be true. They might make virtual booster packs like magic so you have your choice of buying boosters of real cards or virtual cards. Or you might have to earn new cards by some other method. That would make its impact limited compared to programs like redshark where you can use any cards you want.

I like that they are making a new leafeon, but it may not be compatible with leafeon lv. x.

Joethegreat1 said:
Yu-gi-oh has this type of software already. You can play Yu-gi-oh online.

For once, I am actually glad that Pokemon copies Yu-gi-oh.

YGO is working at it in a terrible manner.

MtG is doing a good job at virtual games (and did it before YGO).

Hopefully, they copy MtG instead of the terrible job that YGO Online did.

Back