(1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/30]

I remeber the the tcg CD that I got a long time ago. I wonder what happened to it...
They better release this in the US!!!!!
I can't figure out how to get redshark and hamachi to work togather, even if my life depended on it... =P
I would think that updates would be downloadable online, if they're smart, unless they want to just rip us off by making us buy more CDs, like they did with the first one...

I have no idea what that duel card thingy is...

RE: (1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/3

Seeing another official pokemon battle simulator brings back memories of the one that was in the machamp starter deck. Man that game was fun...
Anyways, I really hope that this program is not like yugioh online, because I do not want to have to pay for a membership.

Forum Shark said:
I hope so, but probably not. I think Heavenly Spoon mentioned once some software that allows the running of PC programs on Macs, but I don't know what it's called. You could Google it. Still, this is pretty exciting news!
If you want official stuff, you can go with Bootcamp (which just allows you to run windows on your mac) or Parallels (which allows you to open Windows in a separate window (with the possibility of going full screen and whatnot. From what I heard, it doesn't work optimally with OS X 10.6 yet)), but as for more "unofficial" stuff, you can always go with a Wine adaptation for Mac (Wine is a popular Windows emulator for Linux, but since it's Unix-based, it's sort of usable on Intel macs), I currently use Darwine. For games specifically, there's crossover Games (also based on Wine), for which you have to pay, but which allows you to play games quite easily and efficiently (something Darwine sadly tends to have some problems with). The Darwine project is kinda everywhere and nowhere, though, and since I haven't really needed a .exe program lately, I don't know whether or not there's newer or better Wine-adaptations for Mac.

But we don't know what it'll be written in yet, and whether or not it'll be usable, so no need to worry about it yet. If it does end up not working on a Mac, I'll try to do my best to help. But as far as I know, Macs are pretty popular in Japan, so it would be a pretty bad business move to not have it work on a Mac...

It's what I've always wanted. Hopefully they'll make this a regular thing from now on, I'd like to be able to play with my league friends away from league.

Also, according to this http://www.pokemon-card.com/help.html#cont02 it's compatible with Mac OSX.

RE: (1) 'Leafeon vs. Metagross' Gift Box to Include Online TCG Simulator Program [9/3

amisheskimoninja said:
I like that they are making a new leafeon, but it may not be compatible with leafeon lv. x.

I have to disagree, especially with that nice little Roserade (which, honestly, is doing the job that Vileplume was capable of, but much better). For example: (Theorymon Alert!)

Start with (or get on turn 1) Evee and Roselia. Attach to Evee. If there is a way to evolve (BTS most likely, assuming you're going turn 2), evolve them to Leafeon and Roserade respectively. Hit for sleep.
Level Up Leafeon, snatch energies with a Roseanne's, attach two to Roserade, do 100. Rinse and repeat.

Not only are you powering up Roserade and dealing hefty damage, you're also powering up the impact of Leafeon's Verdant Dance. And to think, that's just using those two Pokemon... Really scary thought.

Back