(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fire Accept!!! lol. I can see the tusk relations, For something to relate to. For japanese names do they have to have similarities?

I will wait till the day where i can say that i am right they are related *waits 6 days.* Sorry if i'm coming off as mean i am just stubborn as a mule. Anyway can someone tell me if this is real or if it is fake because i like the dark/dragon pseudo.

Im just calling this list of pokemon a fake and calling it a night. Have to get ready for playing music at a wedding ceremony tomorrow.

*facepalm*

Honestly, they could have done better....

Pros

+ Many new new ice types and Pokemon Gray mascot are seemingly very promising

+ Many new legendaries and unique ones

+ Many new possibly promising Fighting types (not counting Pokabu line)

+ A Dark/Dragon Pseudo legendary. How long will it last until Smogon bans it?

Cons

-NO NEW EVOS. This is total fail and Mamanbo is pretty much a big pink tease. Seriously, Can't you at least add more Pokemon for the National Dex that would evolve from the older games. This was the magic of Generation

-The total now seems too cluttery. 600+ is hard to keep track of especially with too many pure Grasses.

-Too much repetition. ANOTHER Fire/Fighter starter? It's like they forgot that Infernape and Blaziken exist already. More Grass/Posion, Water/Flying, Water/Ground, and Bug/Grass.

-No Dark Gym. Makes no sense whatsoever. Why is there no Dark Gym?

-Bird and turtle fossil. No dinosaurs. And yet another turtle. *sigh*

This generation will the one generation that will be panned the most. More than 3rd/4th.

If you would like to call the Pokemon list fake, please give support rather than making short sentences stating your opinion. I will warn you for spam if you do so.

As this seems to be fanart, (as a few have mentioned previously), we can't judge if the list is fake or not. I like the cloud-Pokemon, but I feel that lizard and tadpole I posted earlier really need to go. There's definitely better-quality of Pokemon out there that TPCi are capable of.

I agree with Sinnohtrainer17. Im going to stop speculating because this will only be solved when coro coro and the games come out.

Okay, i call it fake because there seem to be way to many alternative forms. Also its seems that the totally new pokemon in the game have a number while the ones we know, swana etc. don't. It makes me think that there doesn't seem to be proof than just someone making things up.

I agree with the second portion of your statement, fire-ice. The ones that seem the most real aren't included, while the ones that are very disturbing and ugly are.

I'm also rather surprised to have not seen an Eeveelution on this list. I presumed there was going to be at least one new Eeveelution, but I guess not.

Hahahaha!! That's very true. While we have proof on some, most are just there and we don't know why. I know they are just fan arts, but they should make it more realistic next time. But my favorite "new" pokemon is the grass "lamb".

These pokemon seem cool! I'm just upset that there are no evolutions from previous generations.

As it is a totally new region Espeonrox, i think they wanted to make it completely new. But if they introduce a new pokemon that is the equivalent of Eevee. I will be sad. I know its offtopic, but im just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back