(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where that list of rumours is which includes the 3rd mascot as being Dragon/Ice? I know it could have been a lucky guess but there is still a chance that the rest of these rumours from the same source will turn out to be true.

It's not like we have any clear screens of it, and every time I see Tabunne I see a pink/cream pastel cowish mammal with a bell on it's ear.

It looks more like a cute teddy bear mixed with some kind of aquatic creature more than it resembles Miltank. Besides I can't find anything similar to a cow in it's design.

Woohoo! A Dark and Dragon pseudo legendary! It is already one of my new favorite Pokemon!!! Its like a combination of my two favorite Pokemon.

They are both normal type they know similar attacks they both have a pink and cream colour, they both look like cows Tanunne has those cal legs and those long cow ears it's name translates to sound and sound could come from a bell and bells go around cow's necks.

@Sinnoh, Perhpas but the supposed Kibago stage 2 does have tusks coming out of its mouth as well. Or jaw. Whatever lol.

I'm suddenly reminded of that Minotauros guy and how a lot of people seemed to think the rumors he had were real. I wonder if this will turn out similar. I believe this person had also claimed to have "someone on the inside" who was providing him his information.

Why does everybody believe that Ononokusu and Kibago aren't related despite both obviously sharing alot of features such as their head designs? Ononokusu's design is basically a more epic and menacing Kibago in every way....

Well, at least there's a polar bear.:) As I saw the fan art, I was stuned. They are really fake. I knew Dento was the starter types gym leader:) I also wonder what the fossils contain. there is so much more things to disscus, that I can't put it all in:p

It warms my heart to see that most of the Pokemon that were revealed in the beginning are getting evolutions....
OMGCANTWAITTOSEEWHATTHEYLOOKLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back