(1) Luxray GL LV.X, Lucario, Mismagius from 'Rising Rivals' [4/21]

I don't see it on the home site.

EDIT: working now.

I think i must be overlooking something, because luxray GLX looks terrible.

No, it's just that Go-Pokemon can't post holographic artwork of Pokemon. Until we get the real scans, that is what he will look like. I'm sure with the holo stuff, Luxray will look better.

seems the set is going to have 117 cards, plus 3 more, that makes it a healthy 120.I seem intelligent!

OMG!! Luxray GL lv.X!! I love this card, and I have plans for it. Lucario GL seems good too, but I have a doubt: does Mismagius GL lv.X would be at PTRR??

he has a synergy with him self by bringing out a basic then trying to knockout it out with one of it's attack the only problem is that maost Sp pokemon can survive his attacks.

I agree, but I see Luxray GL lv.X at Speed decks category. Plus SunnyShore City Gym, I think that it will be playable, but not more than Gallade 4 lv.X.

infmach said:
seems the set is going to have 117 cards, plus 3 more, that makes it a healthy 120.I seem intelligent!

Why 120?

The basic 111. Including th SR's which would be 114. And if the 5 Rotoms wouldn't be counted in the basic set total. The count would be 119.

Medaforcer said:
I'm glad they realized how bad "Shining Gaze" sounds in english.
You say that because you didn't saw the portuguese translations... Here in Brazil, people loves "Dark Wing Flaps" and hate things like "Bater de Asas Sombrio", if you can understand me.

Johnny Phantom said:
Medaforcer said:
You say that because you didn't saw the portuguese translations... Here in Brazil, people loves "Dark Wing Flaps" and hate things like "Bater de Asas Sombrio", if you can understand me.
Well, I say that because of how "shining gaze" sounds when you say it out loud.

Medaforcer said:
Johnny Phantom said:
Medaforcer said:
Well, I say that because of how "shining gaze" sounds when you say it out loud.
OK, now I understood! But in Brazil is equal!! :D

charizard87 said:
A nifty combo is Luxray GL Lv X with Manectric PL to negate the 30 damage side effect.

It would still have the Manectric. You would need Quagsire 4, or something.

[/quote]
yeah it does sound pretty bad
It would still have the Manectric. You would need Quagsire 4, or something.
[/quote]
no u would not read manetric again

Back