(1) Luxray GL LV.X, Lucario, Mismagius from 'Rising Rivals' [4/21]

Mudkip said:
infmach said:
seems the set is going to have 117 cards, plus 3 more, that makes it a healthy 120.I seem intelligent!

Why 120?

The basic 111. Including th SR's which would be 114. And if the 5 Rotoms wouldn't be counted in the basic set total. The count would be 119.

If the Rotoms are in their own... mini-set, chances are the Charon-supporter will be in it as well. That's why.

The cards look pretty cool. I hope I can get some new ones soon. I like the art on these ones too.:)

Mudkip said:
infmach said:
seems the set is going to have 117 cards, plus 3 more, that makes it a healthy 120.I seem intelligent!

Why 120?

The basic 111. Including th SR's which would be 114. And if the 5 Rotoms wouldn't be counted in the basic set total. The count would be 119.

Why wouldent the rotoms be counted? Oh no.... DONT TELL ME THEY ARE SECRET RARES!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
Why wouldent the rotoms be counted? Oh no.... don't TELL ME THEY ARE SECRET RARES!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yes, the Rotoms are secret rares. Essentially they replace the shiny cards in the set so the won't be in the main set. They will probably be number R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, as a subset.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
Why wouldent the rotoms be counted? Oh no.... don't TELL ME THEY ARE SECRET RARES!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yes, the Rotoms are secret rares. Essentially they replace the shiny cards in the set so the won't be in the main set. They will probably be number R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, as a subset.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*rips up plans for rotom deck in shame*

Muddy68 said:
Bye-bye to possible Rotom in the meta game.
4-8 Lv.Xs were pretty much required in AMU back in the day of DP-LA. I don't see why you couldn't play Rotom.

My guess is that it'll be like the Unown from UF they have a sub-set, but aren't that rare.

Anyway, with the exception of Flygon, Hippowdon, and Lucario I have no hope for this set. Don't like the GLs or 4 they're just too weak, or double-edged (case and point Luxray GL lv X.)

apparently our translation of Luxray GL Lv.X's attack was slightly wrong. Looks like the 30 damage can be done to him, not only your bench. And what's this I hear about the Rotoms being a subset of secret rares?

Meaty said:
apparently our translation of Luxray GL Lv.X's attack was slightly wrong. Looks like the 30 damage can be done to him, not only your bench. And what's this I hear about the Rotoms being a subset of secret rares?

People think the rotom formes will be r1 r2 r3 r4 r5, a subset to replace the shines. (Please, someone prove me wrong! People are pretty good at showing me up, and I would feel great if the Rotoms arent secret rare-rare. The fact that I could buy a box and not get all rotoms made RR feel like just another set with cards that people will end up owning my decks with.)

Wow, these are pretty cool. Lucario GL will be used in place of Lake Boundary, it's a good bench-sitting SP Pokemon. Luxray GL Lv.X is really awesome, just like before. Mismagius is slightly disappointing as a Holo Rare though...

dmaster out.

I'll take Shining Gaze over Bright Look anyday.

One, some people (like me) are not that immature to giggle at the word "gay", or sound like it, like grade school girls.
Two, bright look in life only brings you disappointment- fact.

The end.

Clear said:

One, some people (like me) are not that immature to giggle at the word "gay", or sound like it, like grade school girls.

The end.
Don't worry, you don't need to show the internet just how mature you are.

It's beyond that scope. It's more of a sue happy world where companies, especially those targeting children, need to be careful.

Medaforcer said:
Clear said:

The end.
Don't worry, you don't need to show the internet just how mature you are.

It's beyond that scope. It's more of a sue happy world where companies, especially those targeting children, need to be careful.

That was a satire joke.
Oh, and a better name would be Shining Glare.

I don't mind censorship, but they need to work on their names a little bit. Like... Sense of Gratitude to Thankfulness... why? Do we need to lower our kids vocabulary down to -3?

Besides, not like kids don't whatever those kind of things are. Only gullible/denial parents like to keep their kids pure anyways.

Keeping them pure only hurts them later, take it from me.

But yeah Bright Look isn't very creative sounding. :/

I think they just wanted to shorten "Sense of Gratitude," but they could have jsut called it Gratitude. Localization teams do the zaniest things.

P.S. I blame overprotective parents for how cautious companies need to be now days.

Back