(1) Majestic Dawn Set List and Scans [5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draekfist said:
Cipher said:
Sorry guys, still four LV.Xs. The official set list was posted here.

This set seems really bad...might skip the prerelease.

huh?! only 1 supporter!

Yeah that makes PreReleases so boring that I don't go on any to play just to trade with Peoples =)

Btw.
What can Mom's Kidness do ?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
Draekfist said:
Cipher said:
Sorry guys, still four LV.Xs. The official set list was posted here.

This set seems really bad...might skip the prerelease.

huh?! only 1 supporter!

Yeah that makes PreReleases so boring that I don't go on any to play just to trade with Peoples =)

Btw.
What can Mom's Kidness do ?
you draw 2 cards.... that's it

This is a real disappointment, I mean the pokemon will be awesome, but I was really hoping Buck's Training was going to be released with this set.

I think that the holos were very bad chosen... I mean, why cards like Infernape, Empoleon, Rotom, Omastar, and Aerodactyl have to be non-holo while the Legendary Birds have to? LOL
Oh, and the reprint of useless trainers again, sucks >.<

Just a stupid question why do they reprint stupid card's like Potion and Energy Search in every second set oO

The set is bad ...
Without DRE-scramble-boost , kabutops or another pokemon with an attack (3 energy) --------------------> BLEARGH!

Why DRE , why ! come here ! please .... SOBSOB

Why, we have Quick Ball and lots of more but it should be a little bit slower you are right...

We Discuss in the section combos and strategies (I open a topic for discuss about new format)

I think the reason why these changes are being made is because the makers of the game want to alot more time for setup so that more strategy is used in the game and so that decks like G&G won't be so dominant.

Fixed the errors... this is my first time adding a set to the database, so things were bound to go wrong.

I also broke every card that has "st" in its name, like Starmie, Omastar, etc. XD I also have to go through the database and fix all the supporters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back