(1) Majestic Dawn Set List and Scans [5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few intresting cards in here but i'm also more excited for the next release (ooh i really love the kingdra :D)

Wow, some great cards here! Some of the stuff is interesting and nice to see some older cards comming back *COUGH RAICHU COUGH* But one question, it may just be a typo but just want to make sure. Is it Porygon Lv.X or Porygon Z Lv.X? I assume its Z but I want to make sure!

You prolly seen them all on pokégym but then again here are the sleeves.

md.jpg

Credits to Jedi_Amara from pokegym (props ;) )

Wow, haven't seen those, cool sleeves! I like them better then the Darkrai ones personally!

Can't wait for the scans!

at first i was excited w/ this set,but now,not anymore...anyways,there r only few supporters coming up...and their not even gud...and is it me or majestic dawn has only a few cards?

Those are literally awesom sleeves. Thanks for the pic, Redostrike.

Anyway, to sum up the Majestic Dawn set list, BAD REPRINTS. Reprints of bad trainers, legendaries, etc. 4 Lv.Xs are good, but that's basically it. I have to give the set props to having good cards like Eeveelutions, Fossils, etc though. Should be a great set, despite the bad cards mixed in. I can't wait to see the scans. ;)

dmaster out.

...sure it's full of reprints... but so are most sets IMO...

I actually think this set is still going to be awesome!!! It has like 55% of the cards everyone's been waiting for...

mystery_ghoSt said:
hav u seen the scans in pokebeach??articuno and moltres are rare holos but zapdos isnt...what's up w/ that?

maybe they didn't think it was important enough...

the new dialga and palkia are far better and arent reprints. No pokemon were reprinted. only trainers. Energy search and warp point have new artwork. From playing at the Aussie pre-releases the set is awesome. Zapdos is a rare holo... i have 1.

I see three rarity errors there, assuming that the colector's numbers are accurate:

-Zapdos should be holographic Rare, as it comes before regular-Rare Aerodactyl.
-Vaporeon should be Rare, as it comes before the Uncommon Ambipom.
Darkness Energy should be something above Common, considering Metal is classified as Uncommon.

That being said, why is there a Drifloon in this set and not Drifblim?

It doesn't matter how "bad" peple are claiming the set to me, since I'm into the Pokémon TCG more for the artwork than anything else. I haven't seen most of the artwork for this series, but from what I HAVE seen, they look marvelous.

I agree. The artwork seems to be pretty top-notch.

And to go along with the Drifloon question, why is there a random Shellos in there?

Whoa, you're right. There isn't even a Shellos West Sea in there. There's also a Burmy Sandy Cloak without any other forms (but Mothim is there). Come to think of it, there are tons of random Pokémon in the Common section who don't have an evolution somewhere else in the set. We also have Starly and Staravia without a Staraptor.

Another weird thing I've noticed:

-Stunky is classified as a Colorless when it should be Darkness or Psychic, sice Stunky is Dark/Poison in the video games.

Thanks for the corrections, Ophie.

There are random Basics in the set because there were Japanese promos thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back