(1) Majestic Dawn Set List and Scans [5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone saying this set sucks? You can't expect every card to be great. This is the set that will bring some variety into the metagame! No longer shall we face nothing but the pure evil that is G&G! No longer shall we have to play it if we want to win! The eeveeloutions, the fossilloutions, and the Lv.X's will see play! There is hope once more people! (Wow, didn't think I'd go all anti G&G on you guys, sorry for that.)

~DogMaster40

DogMaster40 said:
Why is everyone saying this set sucks? You can't expect every card to be great. This is the set that will bring some variety into the metagame! No longer shall we face nothing but the pure evil that is G&G! No longer shall we have to play it if we want to win! The eeveeloutions, the fossilloutions, and the Lv.X's will see play! There is hope once more people! (Wow, didn't think I'd go all anti G&G on you guys, sorry for that.)

~DogMaster40

I said this Set is bad cause we haven't got any one card from DP5 and I won't buy me a box/prerelease cause I have every card from there I need as a Japanese one ^^

Btw.
is Moms Kidness a normal Trainer or a Supporter ?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
DogMaster40 said:

~DogMaster40

I said this Set is bad cause we haven't got any one card from DP5 and I won't buy me a box/prerelease cause I have every card from there I need as a Japanese one ^^

Btw.
is Moms Kidness a normal Trainer or a Supporter ?

I'm pretty sure it's a suppoerter...

and don't say a whole set sucks just because you have the cards already...

one last thing: nobody seriously expected any DP5 cards to be there anyways... only the people who were way too impatient did...

Don't you guys see that new scans are posted? That should answer your question about Mom's Kindness. ;)

Oh sry I haven't look again cause yesterday we just had the Set List ^^

Edit//

Yeah I like Moms Kidness very much they'res Dawn on the Background =)=)=)=)=)

i think they put moms kindness in cause tea,m galctic mars is bad if your opponent ha a claydol!

yay more scans nice! Anyway i think this set is not that good but there are intresting cards. We will see in the near future.

hahaha I'm sorry but the illustration on the second piplup is horrible it looks like it has a lazy eye and a giant head.

Okay, ton of new scans, so thanks WPM/Shakespere! There's still more to come too. I absolutely love the artwork on almost every card (Boo 3D), but here's some standouts that I think will be played a lot: Darkrai, Omaster, Espeon/Umbreon, etc. Most of these cards are great if not broken. I can't wait to see more, but this set is everything I hoped it would be. I also love the sleeves too. :D

Leafeon #24 is just a plain Rare, z0n3 g3tt3r.

dmaster out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back