(1) Majestic Dawn Set List and Scans [5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see any of the new scans on the scan page. It says it has over 60 but I can only see the ones you posted earlier.

~DogMaster40

and that dumb moms kindness is the only sucking supporter that i can use by the prerelease! Bad trainer, don't ask for supporters, so its going to be only pokemon vs. pokemon!

goldedda said:
and that dumb moms kindness is the only sucking supporter that I can use by the prerelease! Bad trainer, don't ask for supporters, so its going to be only pokemon vs. pokemon!

Prediction: PokePower and Pokebodies will rule PRs

lets make thought about which cards we should use for the prerelease if we get them

You guys need to quit complaining. Especially about Mom's Kindness. This is a filler set. It's not going to have the best cards, but atleast there are SOME good cards. If you don't like the cards, you don't have to use them, let alone go to a PR, simple as that.

On topic; The scans look great. Wonderful artwork and the Level Xs are something to look forward to. Lack of supporters is sad, but what would anyone expect from a filler set consisting of mostly promos and Side Deck cards?

...anyone who gets Leafeon LV. X or Glaceon LV. X will win PR... If they can play it...

@Flaming Zak: the only card I dislike in this set is... Mom's Kindness... I like the rest...

burnpsy said:
...anyone who gets Leafeon LV. X or Glaceon LV. X will win PR... If they can play it...

@Flaming Zak: the only card I dislike in this set is... Mom's Kindness... I like the rest...

Agreed; about the LV X thing.

But why dislike Mom's Kindness? Atleast it's draw power. It could be better, but it isn't. Back in the day when Base Set 1 was around, I don't really think people had a reason to complain about Bill (correct me if I'm wrong), so why complain about Mom's Kindness?

Because we could gt better supporter and have better supporters, but when ex cards get kicked out this season, people need good supporters no sucky ones! we hoped for buck training, or cynthias plan!!!!!!!

yes buck's training and cynthia's plan is one of the best card drawer supporters ive ever see...i wish they were the ones released not mom's kindness

Buck's Training and Cynthia's Plan are Japan's DP5...It's obvious we wouldn't have gotten them. We'll either have them in our DP6, or if this keeps going, DP7. If you don't like Mom's Kindness, don't use it. Give 'em to someone else...Like you said, there are so much better draw cards, so use them instead.

Flaming Zak said:
Buck's Training and Cynthia's Plan are Japan's DP5...It's obvious we wouldn't have gotten them. We'll either have them in our DP6, or if this keeps going, DP7. If you don't like Mom's Kindness, don't use it. Give 'em to someone else...Like you said, there are so much better draw cards, so use them instead.

But these dam moms kindness takes space for other cards!!!!!

Flaming Zak said:

the thing is... why did PUI waste time, money and resources to print them in English??? I was referring to the already existing draw cards, only goldeedda cared about Buck's/Cynthia's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back