(1) Majestic Dawn Set List and Scans [5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other cards? There's no way we would've gotten DP5 cards, so there's nothing else really...Except maybe a reprinted Energy Switch, but we have enough Reprinted Trainers so far. It's nice to see something new enter the game, even if it is sucky.

i care about buck/cynthia of course!!they're good cards...not like the other cruddy supporter that will be released in majestic dawn aka MOM'S KINDNESS....dam i really h8 that card......its pathetic....y would they waste money to print that card..y?!?!?!?!?

mystery_ghoSt said:
I care about buck/cynthia of course!!they're good cards...not like the other cruddy supporter that will be released in majestic dawn aka MOM'S KINDNESS....dam I really h8 that card.....its pathetic....y would they waste money to print that card..y?!?!?!?!?

The same reason you're wasting time to post your complaints...They think people will care. We've read your comments and complaints about Mom's Kindness. Repetition isn't good...it's annoying.

they could have reprinted some ex cards but no they to print some unkindness thing!

energy search looks good!! ohh and WPM you still need the scan for stantler SW!

abc537 said:
the pre's will be sweeped by leafeon and glaceon lv.x if they can be played!

...I posted that 5 mins ago...
goldedda said:
energy search looks good!! ohh and WPM you still need the scan for stantler SW!

...google stantler SW

sorry wanted to wright that, how many PR are you all going i am goin to 2, only that i can get moms kindness and rip it off!!!

I just deleted 9 spammy posts, each sounding like they were made on AIM. If you guys make another post like that, you will be banned.

is someone going to the huntington PR. when yes see ja there, Ohh and we need again to afke our metal and dark energys there.

Looks to be a pretty interesting set - can't wait to see scans of the Lvl. X's. I'm going to the Coral Springs prerelease on the 18th with a few of my friends from my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back