(1) Mamoswine GL from 'Rising Rivals' and Decision [5/4]

What do you think?

• Prerelease scans on Friday night / Saturday morning, WPM a judge!

Votes: 154 79.4%
  • Prerelease scans early in the week, WPM not a judge!

Votes: 40 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never really liked this card :/

We already get the Japanese scanlated, which not everyone gets to see and read, way before the set is close to coming out.
Go for it.

I would like to see the scans early, however, I will say that you have been quite selfless for all of us for quite some time now, and if you wanted to post them when you are "allowed" to in order to become a judge, then I think you should do that. Even though, I would really like to see those scans :/

If you really want to become a judge, and posting the scans ruins that chance, I'd say hold off on posting the scans early.

We can live without seeing the English versions of cards when we have the translations already.

ugh, I feel like I'm gambling with WPM's fate.

I'll say that you should base it off of how much you really want to be a judge. If that outweighs the greed that the members have, then go for it.

and Friday will come fast.

I agree with everyone else. We already have the translations and it's not like we're going to die if we don't have the scans early.

I'd rather you judge. It's better for you, I mean, that's most important isn't it?
Besides, it's just a few days. We'll get the scans the days of the Pre Releases.

Be a judge. If you post the scans like right before the PR's of after it wouldn't really matter. But why would they do that if you got them legally?

But it is up to you. :)

Yeah, go for the judging. Don't listen to all the 7(Don't say anything about this, I thought of a ramdom number) year-olds wanting the scans NOW. If it is something you want to do, do it.:)

I say just post them a little later. I'm going on the 2nd weekend anyway so I personally wouldn't mind having the scans as late as next week.

I want to make a deck around this card. Mamoswine is such a cool dude.

Literally I guess.

Edit: I don't mind the later scans. We have the translations anyways.

Here is my honest opinion. Anyone who doesnt agree with me oh well. Plain and simple.

WPM wants to be a judge. He finds that he has more fun helping in tournaments and such rather than playing so who are we to stop him? He has received an e-mail (or multiple we dont know) from POP saying that they dont like him posting scans early even if it is legal. Why should we all want him to post any scans if it means that he might never be a judge? People grow up. We have the translations for BET and we see the JPN scan so go by that. If you really want to see it in english then wait a week and go to a pre-release. Let WPM become a judge like he wants to be.

So the moral of that ranting: Grow up people. We have translations if you want to look at them. Go to a pre-release, be suprised at the cards when you see them, have some fun and let WPM do what he wants.

We are all telling him to be a judge. :p

And with the Mamoswine I can see it being played for Battle Road's or something small but not States or Regionals.

i THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO POST ON THE WEEKEND AND FOR YOU TO BE A JUDGE.lol.:) Sorry I just noticed my caps were on.:)

If you're set on judging (which I don't really get in the first place, I'd NEVER want to be a judge), then I think it would be reasonable to at least post a (partial) setlist early, since for the cards themselves everyone can just look up the Japanese translations. Setlist is where its at.

Just my opinion, I still voted for the second one, more on my judge opinion than on my scan opinion.

You do so much already for all the visitors, just go for what you want to do :)
I do check at least once every day to see if there is new material, but if not, I just check the site later :)
Nobody is going to die because the pictures are posted a few days later.

I think that you should post them after the first pre-release weekend. It will give people a surprize when they get there packs and you become a judge.

I think you should be a judge if that's what you want, but is there any way you can just tell us, without scans, of the cards that are included in the set aside from the Japanese set, such as promos, etc. Thanks!

Back