(1) Member Card for Catching Darkrai Available on Wi-Fi this August [7/30]

Does this include Diamond, and Pearl, or is this a Platinum only thing?

I though that darkrai was at level 40. Anways, I'm surprised this isn't a TRU download, as most Legendaries are.

Yakkov said:
Does this include Diamond, and Pearl, or is this a Platinum only thing?

PT only.

I'm glad I can finally get a darkrai.
This gives me a excuse to go to Grandma's house. =3

I have a question. Can I get the darkria key then get the Rotom key or will you not be able to get the key while they are doing the darkria event?

It was about time news on these other event Pokes showed up. I was worried that they were never going to be distributed here.

Getting the key will be the about the first thing I do on August 3rd.

I don't have Wi-Fi, so could I potentially got to my local Toys "R" Us, and use their Wi-Fi to get the Member Card? (key, whatever)

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance! ^.^

PokeKid Brandon said:
I have a question. Can I get the darkria key then get the Rotom key or will you not be able to get the key while they are doing the darkria event?

You won't be able to get the Rotom Key until either they do another release, or you receive it from a Japanese game that got it (because only the Japanese game can share the Rotom key for some strange reason :/)

TofU said:
I don't have Wi-Fi, so could I potentially got to my local Toys "R" Us, and use their Wi-Fi to get the Member Card? (key, whatever)

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance! ^.^

You should be able to, I would think that especially Toys R Us would be compatiable :p I know that i have had troubles before at places like Starbucks / Hotels for using Wi-Fi with Pokemon, but I would think that if Toys R Us had it, it should work :)

Juliacoolo said:
I'm surprised this isn't a TRU download, as most Legendaries are.

Darkrai has already been a TRU event.

Well, this is fantastic news.
Can't wait until the new movie comes out so we can get the other event Pokes.

oh mnan, if only this stuff could happen in Aus, all we got was that Alamos Darkrai which was no fun because you couldnt catch it or anything, a mailman just comes up to you and says you can have. We are closer to japan and everything and we still dont get it 'pout'.

It is about time they are finally doing the in-game events here. I wish they had done thid for S/P like they did. Better late then never though.:)

Back