(1) More 'Lost Link' Cards Spotted on Poster and 'Pokemon Sunday' [3/28]

EspeonROX said:
Gengar ex, Gengar LV.X, now Gengar Prime? I'm gonna predict we're going to have a Flygon and Salamence Prime in the near future, with the trend we're following right now. :p

Or better yet, an extremely broken Flygon & Salamence LEGEND. Maybe it will come with Gyarados & Kingdra LEGEND. IDK

Wow, that Gengar Prime artwork is...definitely not what I expected to see, that's for sure lol.

Absol Prime is crazy. 70 for two. :O I bet it'll have like 100/110 HP which isn't too high, but if you can keep it alive you only need a couple Pokemon in the Lost Zone and then you can clean up. Tangrowth is uneventful to say the least...I can't wait to see the Gengar/Magnezone translations.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Wow, that Gengar Prime artwork is...definitely not what I expected to see, that's for sure lol.

Absol Prime is crazy. 70 for two. :O I bet it'll have like 100/110 HP which isn't too high, but if you can keep it alive you only need a couple Pokemon in the Lost Zone and then you can clean up. Tangrowth is uneventful to say the least...I can't wait to see the Gengar/Magnezone translations.

dmaster out.

A Gengar that actually has it's tongue sticking out and a body called Catastrophe? Heck yeah!

I can't wait till the translations of Magnezone and Gengar. Hopefully they'll serve a nice purpose in my future deck that I'm about to build.

I can not wait to build a lost zone disruption deck... lets see... absol g + Lv. X, Absol Prime, weavle, and darkrai... who cares about rotation, that could be fun!

It's just a guess, but it will be possible to put Gengar Lv. X in Gengar Prime, since it's name is just "Gengar" and the Gengar Lv. X says "Put onto Gengar"?

Lizzard said:
It's just a guess, but it will be possible to put Gengar Lv. X in Gengar Prime, since it's name is just "Gengar" and the Gengar Lv. X says "Put onto Gengar"?
wow never thought of it that way.

Lizzard said:

Thats been answered officially. The game doesn't see a prime as being any different than a non prime.

chitownkid said:
wow never thought of it that way.

Hm... sarcasm detected?

amisheskimoninja said:
Thats been answered officially. The game doesn't see a prime as being any different than a non prime.

Thanks for clarifying my doubt

Lizzard said:
It's just a guess, but will it be possible to put Gengar Lv. X in Gengar Prime, since it's name is just "Gengar" and the Gengar Lv. X says "Put onto Gengar"?

yes, it will.

Great Magnezone (140 HP)

PokePower: Electromagnetic Draw
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may draw cards from your deck until you have 6 cards in your hand. This Power cannot be used if Magnezone is affected by a special condition.

New Claydol! No more worrying about draw power after the rotation. (Provided LL is realeased here, that is)

Ectoplasm (Great)
Psy 130PV
Level 2: Evolution of Spectrum

Poké-Body: Disasters
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokémon, if a Pokémon Adverse falls KO, place this Pokémon in the Lost Zone (all cards other than the Pokémon are discarded - in English: "aside from the Pokemon Cards are all trashed")

[Psych] Imprisoned by Darkness (Yami no Buchikomu, "Thrown Into the Dark")
Watch your opponent's hand and choose a Pokémon inside, and a number of cards Psychic Energy attached to it, and place this Pokémon in the Lost Zone.

Attack illegible

Weakness: Darkness x2
Resistance: Colorless -20
Cost of Retirement: illegible

Absol (Great)
Dark 80PV
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Eye of Disaster (Wazawai no Me, "Calamity Eye")
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokémon, if your adversary is a Pokémon of his hand on his bench, place 2 markers of damage to that Pokémon.

[Dark] [Clear] Bloody Claw (Bloody Claw)
Choose a Pokémon card from your hand and place it in the Lost Zone. If you can not send Pokémon card in the Lost Zone, this attack is ineffective.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Resistance: Psy -20
Cost of Retirement: 1

Magnézone (Great)
Electric 140 Minutes
Level 2: Evolution of magneton

Poké-Power: Electromagnetic Draw (Denja Draw, "Electromagnetism Draw")
Only once during your turn before your attack, you can use this power. Draw cards from your deck until you have 6 cards in your hand. This Poke-Power can not be used if Magnézone is affected by a State Special.

[Electric] [Clear] Combustion Perdue (Lost Burn): 50x damage
Move as many Energy cards attached to Magnézone Lost to the Zone you want. This attack does 50 damage for each Energy card moved this way.

Resistance: Steel -20
Cost of Retirement: Illegible

Pachirisu
Electric 60PV
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: Auto-Dynamo (Jiko Hatsuden, "Self-Dynamo", "Self-Generation of Electricity)
Only once during your turn, when you put this card from your hand on your bench, you can use this power. Attach up to 2 cards from your hand Electric Power on this Pokémon.

[Electric] [Electric]: Bzzt Volt (Biribiri Volt)
You must [illegible] all cards attached to that Pokémon.

Resistance: Steel -20
Cost of Retirement: Illegible

Mime Jr.
Psy 30PV
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Pretty face asleep (Tenshi no Negao, "Angelic Face Sleeping")
As Mime Jr. still asleep, tell all the damage that may be inflicted by the attacks.

[Nothing]: Lost Sleep (Neboke Lost, "Sleepy Lost")
Take the top card of the deck of your opponent, and place it in the Lost Zone.
Mime Jr. is now asleep.

Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Retreat Cost: 0

Back