(1) New Cat Pokemon in BW Special [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That does somewhat resemble the pokemon we saw running in the daycare and the one in the demo double battle photo. That and the fighting pokemon (and his supposed evos) and the purple buggish thing I hope are real. ;D :D

Edit: And the pure grass pokemon whos hair reminds me of Santa. I hope these pokemon are real.

If you mix lies with a bit of truth, people are more likely to believe you. Because it confuses them into thinking that, "Because you know 'this and that', and we know for a FACT that 'this and that' is true, then the other things you say must ALSO be true!"

I think he bases a lot of his fakes on vaguely revealed Pokemon. Like the one in the daycare, or those from the musicals, of which we have only seen a small fragment. Making it seem more believable. And confusing people into thinking he knows everything.

And I would say it's working. Because people do seem to be getting a bit confused. Most who believe him seem to think he revealed the image of the cat before it aired in a commercial for example. And try to pass this off as proof that he is speaking the truth. While the commercial aired several hours before that, so that really doesn't say anything one way OR the other.

I like the lttle grass guy i just really hate the tadpole which i hope is fake and after seeing the second pokemon it reminds me of a thread where someone found kibagos supposed evo and a sheep that looks very simialer to the second pokemon could this be proof its real

Nah, that's all from the same two guys. I just can't post everything, because the word Pokejungle (without the -) is converted to Google ~_~ ...so that ruins some picture links, for which I can't find an alternative right now.

I compared the 'new pokemon' in the pokemon musical shot and the one with the plank fighter. They look similar.

the only ones i like are the tiny greass one and the one who has a giant head of hair.

Why exactly are people making posts about supposed Pokemon that have in no way been confirmed to exist in a thread about a cat Pokemon that does exist?

Because the new pokemon makes us think of new pokemon that haven't been confirmed.

Woah. Is that basically a tadpole wth a human face? Which evolves into a frog like mafia?
You got to be kidding me right? I could have done that! Im saying its fake. Pokexperto is a fake. For now.

Because the new pokemon makes us think of new pokemon that haven't been confirmed.

Seeing as none of the Pokemon being shown here have been mentioned anywhere else, why are people even discussing it? I've thought of some fakemon too, so does that mean if I post some pictures I made of them, everybody will start thinking they might be real?

Wolf616 said:
The cat is on the official Tv Tokyo website. I've checked it out. It's only visible for a split second, but it does really exist.
You can see the commercial here: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokem...sp_pv.html

But I don't think the artwork he posted of the cat matches the actual design, and I think he's lying about the rest of the Pokemon as well.
Thank You Wolf616. I wanted to see the clip.

I'm posting these images because it might be of interest to some of the people on the forums. There is not that much more you can say about the cat. We have no clear image of it.

I still don't get why Pokebeach pretty much said the starter evos are true, but stopped reporting on all this. Because they come from the same source... so if he's telling the truth, then this is all real. If not, then the starter evos are most likely fake as well.

Serebii.net just released some new info about the new legendaries. There will be a pure flying type now!! And a grass and rock and steel legendaries who are all fighting. Maybe that was the one holding a plank. There will aslo be a dark/dragon evo chain. A ground/flying legendary. a dragon/ice legendary, probably to counteract Reshi and Zekrom. an electric flying legendary. A water/fightin event legendary, a normal/psykick even legendary, and a bug/steel event legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back