(1) New Cat Pokemon in BW Special [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SPM3: It's really just speculation, so it doesn't necessarily have to be true. You ARE right about it being stupid, though... "Herp a derp, I'mma post some new monz on tweeter, lulz".

Who knows? Could be real. Some could be real, some could be fake. We have another week to speculate, so have fun with speculations :D

Ugh... I hate it when things like this happen with unofficial sources - they bring out a range of information that you can't prove right or wrong when the news is first passed around, but some of the news is TERRIBLE *cough*starter evos*cough*, whereas other bits sound too good to be true :(. This means that in a way, I want him to be lying, but I kind of want him to be telling the truth - if that makes sense :S. Un/fortunately, chances are all the information he's "leaking" is going to be 100% true or 100% false.

I dont like that giagaso... evolution at all. It makes absolutly no sence and it is extremely ugly. Im sure that it is fake.

@SMP3 That is defiantly a cat. No doubt about it. What else could it be?

maybe its a poisen/dark type and it might evolve into a mouting lion or a crazy allycat

That video says it's private and doesn't work for me. :[ Oh well. That cat picture is mighty blurry and unfocused, but it looks like the eyebrows got severely stretched lol. I'm not sure if I like the color that much, but I guess this will be replacing Meowth/Skitty/Glameow this Generation.

dmaster out.

@Playerking95 I think it could be zorua's counterpart, but any counterpart that has been i the game has never been the same type of pokemon. Seviper and zangoose were totally different yet they were counterparts. Same as elekid and magby and their evolutions. i think a fox being a counterpart with a fox isnt right.

@Illusion You have to remember if it's real it's just fan art of what the Pokemon is supposed to look like. Some people are terrible at drawing.

im just saying, even the real pic of the pokemon doesnt look like a fox. my main idea of that statement was the counterparts.

I hope it is either a Dark or Psychic type! Actually, I hope it is a Dark/Psychic type. The color of it makes me think Psychic and the fact that is appears to be a cat makes me think it is dark because all cats are evil (I'm allergic)!

Oh and before anyone tries to give the old "those type contradict" crap, just remember that this is pokemon so anything can happen. Plus they made a Ground/Flying type and you can't contradict anymore than that!

If Gochiruzeru taught us anything, it's that color shouldn't be an indicative of what a Poke's type is. For all we know, it could be just another normal type.... which wouldn't bother me all that much, but to some it might. >.>

Koromori. 528: Koromori Evo. A bat Pokémon with blue body and white fur. It maintains heart-shaped eyes but adds a hook tail.

Wasn't the heart shaped thing it's nose..?

The cat is on the official Tv Tokyo website. I've checked it out. It's only visible for a split second, but it does really exist.
You can see the commercial here: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/sp_pv.html

But I don't think the artwork he posted of the cat matches the actual design, and I think he's lying about the rest of the Pokemon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back