(1) New 'Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' Trailer! [3/6]

TheNewOne said:
The trailer says that we still have something to discover about Mewtwo, I wonder what. ^-^

Did it? I must have missed that. Or well, it was in Japanese, so yeah... im just gonna trust you on that.
Im suddenly a lot more excited for it now.

Elite Stride said:
Daenordus said:
I can't wait either. It looks so interesting! When does it come on?

It airs July 13 in Japan. Unfortunately we still aren't getting simultaneous anime releases so USA dates are still TBA.

Still hoping this film won't be as disappointing as The Sword of Justice.

I must agree that the sword of justice was horrible. I had my hopes up... Sniff... Still, I love Keldeo anyway.

The older movies are alot better than the newer ones. I feel like they started going downhill after the Latios & Latias film, and they just BS and not try as hard every year for a quick buck. But that's just my own opinion.
The only films I liked after the latios & Latias films are the Lucario & the first in the Diamond and Pearl trilogy, the one with Darkrai.

Phoenix EX said:
The older movies are alot better than the newer ones. I feel like they started going downhill after the Latios & Latias film, and they just BS and not try as hard every year for a quick buck. But that's just my own opinion.
The only films I liked after the latios & Latias films are the Lucario & the first in the Diamond and Pearl trilogy, the one with Darkrai.

Oh, of course. I loved the first movie the best, but the Darkrai movie was a good movie too.

Regarding the DP trilogy, the Giratina movie was also very good. The Arceus movie was the only disappointing one of those 3...

Metalizard said:
Regarding the DP trilogy, the Giratina movie was also very good. The Arceus movie was the only disappointing one of those 3...

I loved the soundtrack of the Darkrai movie, Oracion was a really great song, I hope the soundtrack for the upcoming movie will be as good as that, or even as good as the soundtrack for Pokemon 2000. Lugia's song is my favorite pokemon movie song to date.

^The (english) soundtrack of the 2nd movie is one of the reasons that make it my favorite movie. I also like the jap soundtrack of the Darkrai movie a lot, specially the Darkrai theme (with the organ and all). Those 2 movies arguably have the best soundtracks of all movies...

Back