(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

Please be a Koala pleeeease! But my intuition is telling me it's something out of left field like a Moon Bear or maybe a mouse.
sleepy-koala.jpg

It looks to me like a gray Teddy Ursa xD At least the shape. So possibly another poke-bear, though it could be a Koala-like pokemon - yeah ... let‘s go with that ^^

professorlight said:
Lets see. gray? check. blurry? check. sligthly on a side of the frame? check. short? check. big heads? check.

In light of this evidence, it's safe to assume they are aliens, the evil kind (pffft, like there is another kind).

Maybe it's the pre-evolution to the Silence?

Am i the only one excited about beanies?! I've been wanting them for sooo long :D
The grey pokemon seem to resemble a biped mouse or koala as been said, a cute koala pokemon would be awesome

Posted a picture of this on Tumblr before it was on here... xD

Anyways, it does look like a koala, now that I think about it.~

oiracul said:
Am i the only one excited about beanies?! I've been wanting them for sooo long :D
The grey pokemon seem to resemble a biped mouse or koala as been said, a cute koala pokemon would be awesome

But a mouse pokemon in this size? If you look at the demo you see that Datiri is in his original size. And Rhyhorn too. And Gogoal. So this pokemon will be in his real size too. A koala would be possible, yes. But it's not easy to say.

It kind of looks like a mix between a bunny and tiny bear to me. I like the design; I hope we get to see what it is soon!

Do you think that the fenced area is part of the Day Care? In which the leaks that were coming in were partly true because the guy said the Day Care would be in front of water.

TJKliever said:
Do you think that the fenced area is part of the Day Care? In which the leaks that were coming in were partly true because the guy said the Day Care would be in front of water.

I said it in the other thread... This is not hard to guess. If you look at the map of Kalos:

Building_zps55faf8a0.jpg

There you found this. Looks like Day Care? Check. In front of a river? Check. Near a bridge? Check. Enough to make a statement that eventually is true.

Anyone else think that they look like a pre-evolved Meowstic? They body shape and head shape look quite similar

b0bert012 said:
Anyone else think that they look like a pre-evolved Meowstic? They body shape and head shape look quite similar

Did you really think? For me it's look to fat for a Meowstic pre-evolotion. And I don't see really many similitaries.

I can actually see the Granbull similarity now.

At first glance it looked like a mix of Magby (Floppy head things) and Minccino (Colour).

It sort of looks like Pancham's all-gray brother.

You don't think GF would be crazy enough to release two bear Pokèmon in the same generation...right?

Looks like a poorly textured Minccino to me. (Or possibly at a poor angle or something.) Certainly a rodent of some sort at any rate. It doesn't look anything like a bear or koala. >.> It's possible that overworld Pokemon sprites differ in style in X/Y.

Baktwerel said:
New pokemon got revealed...and um... idk I expected something more spectacular...

Yea it looks like the kilnklank of this gen....hopefully it will have a third evo that wont be 3 swords...but if you look closer its something warriors would wear on their back you know where they put their swords. Idk what this thing can turn into...I hope it will look cool in its third stage because it looks as if it has one.

Back