(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

Ikr? They could have at least change the strap's patterns. Well, at least they changed the color and the scabbard pattern... Still, not what I was hoping to see (heck, anything would have been better xD) but I guess yay for those who like it? Whatever floats their boat :p

ArceusTrainer said:
What about Timburr without the plank?

that's what I thought haha, but it definitely looks like a small bear/koala.

Baktwerel said:
New pokemon got revealed...and um... idk I expected something more spectacular...

Quite disappointed honestly. I thought they wouldn't give honedge an evo, but sure enough...

Its-something.jpg

Jokes aside I sort of expected something less...inanimate and something more animal-like (or at least creative). Hopefully it's at least useful in battles.

I wonder though, within the time left till release, how much more Pokemon/Mega Evolutions will get revealed?

I'm all for an adorable koala bear, but I have a feeling it my be Espurr (Meowstic's pre-evolution)

I know it doesn't share a whole lot of similarities, but when I heard Meowstic is actually the evolution, not the pre-evolution, I couldn't see it being much than a bundle of fur with a face and tiny limbs. This is what the gray pokemon looks like to me.

Looks like a new bear or a koala to me, probably in the daycare. According to the preorder map, the daycare should have a river running behind it (like the troll rumor stated), so it wouldn't surprise me for them to have put a new Pokemon behind the fence. That's how Petilil/Cottonee was leaked after all.

I think it's a Koala at the daycare too. Hopefully the daycare will finally show the Pokemon that are inside, instead of the same generic Pokemon regardless of what goes in.. >_<

Sheriff_K said:
I think it's a Koala at the daycare too. Hopefully the daycare will finally show the Pokemon that are inside, instead of the same generic Pokemon regardless of what goes in.. >_<

^THIS! It annoyed me how I had no idea of remembering what I put in the daycare without going there and talking to the man or playing 4th gen and having the poke-app. It needs to be more visible. If this were the case I could just ride by real fast and check. I hope it is.

It's obviously the lovechild between Shuppet and Ralts.
Crossbreeding confirmed.
Come on, guys, get with the program.

But no, really...I love how they're just putting in tiny snippets of new Pokemon recently, like how Furfrou appeared in the Pokemon Direct for a few seconds (and possibly even earlier in the first XY anime trailer, as some people noticed) only for it to be officially revealed a few days later. I almost feel as if this is all intentional.

Thure said:
b0bert012 said:
Anyone else think that they look like a pre-evolved Meowstic? They body shape and head shape look quite similar

Did you really think? For me it's look to fat for a Meowstic pre-evolotion. And I don't see really many similitaries.

"Espurr" is rumored to have no gender differences, and male Meowstick is more navy blue, and female is more White, so what do you get when you mix dark blue with white? A grayish light blue. Plus, it would have it's ears folded and cats can be fat then skinny.

But, looking at it again...
guess_by_rubberyparts-d6nucn6.png

Sheriff_K said:
Hopefully the daycare will finally show the Pokemon that are inside, instead of the same generic Pokemon regardless of what goes in.. >_<

Oh good old Gold, Silver, and Crystal, you are such great games.

FloodBadge said:
Thure said:
Did you really think? For me it's look to fat for a Meowstic pre-evolotion. And I don't see really many similitaries.

"Espurr" is rumored to have no gender differences, and male Meowstick is more navy blue, and female is more White, so what do you get when you mix dark blue with white? A grayish light blue. Plus, it would have it's ears folded and cats can be fat then skinny.

But, looking at it again...
guess_by_rubberyparts-d6nucn6.png

Tiny parrot confirmed. (Joke)

Edit: No wait Chatot pre-evo.

This has got me thinking and now im gonna go through the commercial that just aired today and hopefully I might find something. I don't think I will be as lucky though but if there is that would be really cool.

nightkeeper said:
I'm all for an adorable koala bear, but I have a feeling it my be Espurr (Meowstic's pre-evolution)

I know it doesn't share a whole lot of similarities, but when I heard Meowstic is actually the evolution, not the pre-evolution, I couldn't see it being much than a bundle of fur with a face and tiny limbs. This is what the gray pokemon looks like to me.

If the new rumors are to be believed, espurr is white as the female meowstic...

At first I thought of Cubchoo's shadow-y back sprite! But then again Cubchoo has light blue head and it's ears are more on the side of his head!
Maybe it is Espurr but I really hope for a koala pokemon. Although it isn't in the bear family it fills the teddy-bear role for me, as teddiursa and cubchoo do.

alapost said:
At first I thought of Cubchoo's shadow-y back sprite! But then again Cubchoo has light blue head and it's ears are more on the side of his head!
Maybe it is Espurr but I really hope for a koala pokemon. Although it isn't in the bear family it fills the teddy-bear role for me, as teddiursa and cubchoo do.
Pancham already fits that role. Personally it looks like some sort of bear but I can't tell which so I am just going with Koala.

qss944.png

So be gentle guys. This is what i see from the screenshot. I'm no good at quick scribbles so my apologies for the mess. Though, I'll be proven wrong soon (or guessing i will), since I'll just assume it's a kitty until otherwise shown from a reliable/official source. ^^;

Back