(1) New 'HeartGold' and 'SoulSilver' Screenshots and Info [9/9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like every other DS Pokemon game, except your starter follows you around. But I'm still excited for it! lol :D

The new sprites are even more anime in appearance than Platinum this is great Scyther looks cool Gengar is way better than its Plat. Sprite.

Japanese? ;f This is really an English forum and all...whatever.

The news is awesome. I'm honestly quite surprised they raised the levels of the first two Gyms by a couple levels. I'm also glad they kept the same Pokemon and moves. It looks like the levels level off later in the game so they're the same though. Just a slight difference in the beginning. Rocket's redesign looks amazing, as does Morty's sprite. I like the forced Sprout Tower encounter as well. That was a nice addition.

dmaster out.

Scyther looks different xP I kinda like it! Can't wait to get my hands on that game

Lets see...Scyther's epic, they got creative with Sprout Tower, Morty doesn't have Misdreavus D:, and I can't wait for full coverage.

Oh, WPM, I think there's an error:

Chuck has a level 29 Primeape, level 31 Poliwrath, level 23 Haunter, and level 25 Gengar. All are the same levels as his original team. Gengar is holding a Sitrus Berry. He gives out TM01 containing Focus Punch.

Or is that right?

Xous said:
Oh, WPM, I think there's an error:

Chuck has a level 29 Primeape, level 31 Poliwrath, level 23 Haunter, and level 25 Gengar. All are the same levels as his original team. Gengar is holding a Sitrus Berry. He gives out TM01 containing Focus Punch.

Or is that right?

Whoops sorry about that :( It's me doing it for right now until WPM gets back. I could have sworn I deleted that :/

Soon we're going to see if Pryce's Pokemon are the same level or if they have been raised. Hopefully they are higher than Jasmine's Pokemon (unlike in the original).

Hold on, a 6th gym Magnemite that only knows Thunderbolt... Why do I keep thinking this game is going to be easier than the original???

Well, I believe that's the only attack it used against her (Apparently the only person with a copy of the game), although I may be wrong.

leaks are wonderful. on the first picture can anyone read the text above the region code of the game cart? I was thinking it might say something about HGSS possibly have DSi enhanced features. either that or its the region numbers in japanese or something about the pokewalker. it's a bit fuzzy to see all the charecters.

"As we speculated last month, Pokemon status screens now show how natures are affecting a Pokemon's stats. On Red Gyarados' stats above, its Special Attack stat is blue while its Special Defense is red. The Gyarados has a Careful nature, meaning in battle its Special Defense is boosted at the expense of its Special Attack. Thus, a red stat indicates a stat boost from the nature while blue means the stat is lowered."

Lol some of the trainer sprites look hilarious, like these:

hgss-trainer.jpg

hgss-team-rocket-staff-executive-lambda.jpg

Also I wonder if PMJ is drooling over this:

hgss-jasmine-battle.jpg

He's a Jasmine lover.

Change that last bit from "One of them has a Gloom" to "Athena has a Gloom." Not only is it the same pokemon from 10 years ago, it's also on her side of the field.

viper.fox said:
10 bucks says the last Executive is called Apollo.

I second that.

BTW, Filb, has a video from Nintendo Channel that shows a scene of Olivine, as well as a couple other new scenes.

Infiltating Rocket. Sounds like a great section in the game. Can't wait to see how the rest of the game unfolds.

Keep up the great work, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back