(1) New 'HeartGold' and 'SoulSilver' Screenshots and Info [9/9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS Eeveelution said:
you really don't like him do you...atleast he and his team give us many information
I DID like him, then he went snotty because people were posting his Stories in other Forums

I hope this place goes boom, with that Attitude, I don't want to see anymore updates if he's gonna be like this, yeah that's right, I want Pokebeach gone from the Internetm it's Poisen

aipomguy said:
I DID like him, then he went snotty because people were posting his Stories in other Forums

I hope this place goes boom, with that Attitude, I don't want to see anymore updates if he's gonna be like this, yeah that's right, I want Pokebeach gone from the Internetm it's Poisen

this place must survive as serebii.net get late info on Pokemon cards

MS Eeveelution said:
this place must survive as serebii.net get late info on Pokemon cards
oh that changes everything then -_-'

as long as Serebii get the info
Seriously I hope Pokebeach Crashes or something, I can't stand WPM's new Attitude towards his News, since he's Stressing so much, I might post his News elsewhere and take full Credit

aipomguy said:
oh that changes everything then -_-'

as long as Serebii get the info
Seriously I hope Pokebeach Crashes or something, I can't stand WPM's new Attitude towards his News, since he's Stressing so much, I might post his News elsewhere and take full Credit

Do as you want..I know who you are

Back to Topic

For now..I'm happy to know that Kanto gym's level increased

..Sigh..troll...

The new teams are interesting, and the rocket admins are more interesting then the nameless ones in G/S/C. Though having Rocket Admin Lance and Lance as the champion is kinda confusing.
Lance's overworld is epic, I was really excited to see it.
Dragonite seems short, but I forget its exact height.
Disguising yourself as a rocket grunt? Thats totally new, but awesome.
I want Pryce's jacket. srsly.

I really can't wait till HG/SS comes in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back