(1) New Japanese 'Battle Starter Decks' [10/12]

So, we do get a filler set before HG/SS. _-_ These better be decent cards...

dmaster out.

Lol if we get a filler set, then HG/SS will be out March, so this will come out January. Thats about the only month they can lodge it. I am actually excited, because the filler sets build anticipation.

Well id rather have the online program with the Leafeon VS Metagross set before the HG/SS set.

squirtwo said:
:( oh no, another Majestic Dawn:(
that sucks

Actually, it would be something more along the lines of another Power Keepers. A set to delay HGSS a bit to better time with the video game release. Only difference is, Power Keepers contained entirely new cards.

IMO, I don't think there will be 20 different Pokemon per deck. Energies take AT LEAST 10 slots in the decks, and Trainers (usually reprinted) take around another 5ish slots. That leaves 15 Pokes, and some of them will likely be in multiples. I'd say there will be 8-10 different Pokes in a deck. That gives us 35ish cards. Not enough to make a set...

...I think these cards will just be an addition to LEGEND2 or LEGEND3. It will be like Entry Pack 08 and the Gift Box in MD and SV, respectively. It will probably be added to a set with around 100 cards, so the set isn't TOO big. (Maybe 140 with these extra cards, which isn't too large (Considering HGSS, SV, and LA are recent sets that are around this size.))

hipoke said:
Well id rather have the online program with the Leafeon VS Metagross set before the HG/SS set.

I'd rather have double colorless energy. Like I don't even care about the rest of the set. Well, except Raichu.

Blue Thunder said:
IMO, I don't think there will be 20 different Pokemon per deck. Energies take AT LEAST 10 slots in the decks, and Trainers (usually reprinted) take around another 5ish slots. That leaves 15 Pokes, and some of them will likely be in multiples. I'd say there will be 8-10 different Pokes in a deck. That gives us 35ish cards. Not enough to make a set...

...I think these cards will just be an addition to LEGEND2 or LEGEND3. It will be like Entry Pack 08 and the Gift Box in MD and SV, respectively. It will probably be added to a set with around 100 cards, so the set isn't TOO big. (Maybe 140 with these extra cards, which isn't too large (Considering HGSS, SV, and LA are recent sets that are around this size.))

I don't know why I thought the majority of the cards would be Pokemon. Updated the story.

Wow, I predicted something like this would happen. If it's true that this could be a filler set after Arceus, then I was right. As long as most of them are good cards, I don't have a problem with it. Hopefully, we'll get some more good artwork like in the LEGEND set.

Sounds like a great set. Do we have an English name for the set? If not what will it be?:)

Not a filler! >:O If they make the set after Arceus a filler, it better be as good as Legend! (Like that'll happen. >.<) I've wanted this set, and game for so long and now they may delay it... Why? D:

Water Pokémon Master said:
I don't know why I thought the majority of the cards would be Pokemon. Updated the story.
Even if the majority is pokemon, there will be duplicates.

I have one thing to say to this:

50-arcanine.jpg

Guys, it might not be so bad. What if these cards end up like the ones in Majestic Dawn? Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra weren't too bad, and most of the gift cards didn't end up as rares.

In the Gift Box, I can't think of anything that even comes close to the playability of a few of the cards in the Entry Pack 08. (well, back in the day.)

Besides, we've already got our new Mom's Kindness. Surely they can't make it worse...

Blue Thunder said:
Besides, we've already got our new Mom's Kindness. Surely they can't make it worse...

You want to bet? This is PUSA we're talking about okay. D: But we can all just hope it works out okay I guess. *Hopes*

Well, they could do Dad's Kindness that lets you draw 1 card.

I'd like to see what's in the decks before I make up my mind on bashing it.

Back