(1) New Japanese 'Battle Starter Decks' [10/12]

How do Metagross and Leafeon go together at all? All the other decks had the opposite of that pokmeon (ex. Leafeon/Glaceon, Magmortar/Electivire, Rampardos/Bastiodon, ect....)

Snipershot said:
How do Metagross and Leafeon go together at all? All the other decks had the opposite of that pokmeon (ex. Leafeon/Glaceon, Magmortar/Electivire, Rampardos/Bastiodon, ect....)

Yeah.... NO. Anyone remember Blaziken VS Gardevoir?

Bippa201 said:
Well, they could do Dad's Kindness that lets you draw 1 card.

I'd like to see what's in the decks before I make up my mind on bashing it.

This. Thank you. At least someone isn't criticizing the set that WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE YET!

Lou Cypher said:
Yet another 60 or so cards we DO NOT WANT. Just great.

IT COMES WITH A ONLINE PROGRAM. CANT YOU GUYS BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT?
Blue Thunder said:
Guys, it might not be so bad. What if these cards end up like the ones in Majestic Dawn? Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra weren't too bad, and most of the gift cards didn't end up as rares.

In the Gift Box, I can't think of anything that even comes close to the playability of a few of the cards in the Entry Pack 08. (well, back in the day.)

Besides, we've already got our new Mom's Kindness. Surely they can't make it worse...

Like I said before:Thank you. At least someone isn't criticizing the set that WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE YET!

All I'm saying is take a chance to look at it once we get the scans, and then you can rant all you want.

[/endtopic]

Back