(1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/1]

Blackmage96 said:
Did it have anything like a silloette so we can speculate? Or just a big question mark?

It had a big question mark :p We'll probably get the silhouette next week since 5/9 is still before corocoro.

My guesses are as follows:
1. a starter
2. a legendary
3. another Eeveelution (Ghost-type hopefully, if anything at all)

I don't like guessing games, but the prospect of learning about another new Pokemon is pretty intriguing nonetheless...

fsuadasjadhas I want to knowwwww!! They revealed a mystery gift scene with a question mark 2 weeks ago, maybe it'll be that! Auu, so many questions! I really hope it's a starter/legendary! I bet you 5 bucks that it'll be just a random new Pokemon, like gen. 4's Shinx or something.

EDIT:Where are people getting the Celibi ideas from? 0___o

bacon said:
Five bucks says it's an evolution of a known Pokemon!
I like to think that the "known pokemon" would be absol, but them releasing two dark types back to back isn't very likely.

I personally think this pokemon will be:
A: what bacon said

B: a pokemon with a new type :eek:

scuba stevee said:
I was getting ready to say that the celebi nature forme is random, but that takes the cake.

Thats cause mamoswine is a fatty, and would take the cake :D

Blizzz said:
Thats cause mamoswine is a fatty, and would take the cake :D
Of course you would say Mamo Blizz thats your favorite pokemon.I'm hoping for a Banette forme or Arcanine.

I would love a Lucario evolution or a alternate evolution of Riolu from happiness at night! Lets cross our fingers! /crosses fingers

Back