(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

Sorry for saying this but I think there are enough enlarged pictures already. Everyone seems to be really excited but I mean I don't really think enlarging or viewing these pictures is really that helpful. (good job dwarfstar, finally....)

Tank you dwarfstar123 for that picture!
Tank you very much! With a shiny Metagross named "Harrier"
And that picture makes me question. Does the rock-thing have a body that goes like | or is it like L
Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Rockoto said:
Tank you dwarfstar123 for that picture!
Tank you very much! With a shiny Metagross named "Harrier"
And that picture makes me question. Does the rock-thing have a body that goes like | or is it like L
Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Hahaha, I think I know what you're saying. Like, "does that Pokemon have a long body like a quadruped, or is it just standing on 2 legs vertically?"

I first assumed it had a long body with 4 legs, but the sprite makes it hard to tell.

[Edit]: After looking again, I think it has a long body, or as you would say: "L and not |" =P. You can see hind legs, and the way they are angled makes it look like its body is longer than it seems from the front.

correct me if i'm wrong, but when that junichi masduda guy revealed the zoroark sillohette didnt he say that people will think 'this isnt pokemon'

looks like he's right.....

Mangriff said:
After looking again, I think it has a long body, or as you would say: "L and not |" =P. You can see hind legs, and the way they are angled makes it look like its body is longer than it seems from the front.
I knew it was quadrupedal, I was wondering if it was like a weeble wobble in main body shape or like a weeble wobble with a posterior growth

Rockoto said:
I knew it was quadrupedal, I was wondering if it was like a weeble wobble in main body shape or like a weeble wobble with a posterior growth

Ahh, sorry, I see. Again, I would imagine a posterior growth, but I personally can't make out much from that sprite. I think we'll have to wait for more images of this one.

I think they are look pretty wicked, but I'm not one to judge a Pokemon by its looks. It's usefulness in battle is what matters, and I predict varying degrees of usefulness abounds with these newbies.

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

glokheim said:
I agree, The girl black thing looks like an alternate evolution of Bannette.

Mucrush said:
Here is that black-girly-thing in my eyes:

Black_girly_thing_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Actually after looking a little on its hands, it looks like a white puffy thing and then some pink hands along with its pink face, with red limps and blue eyes :3

This is a nice sketch, but would this thing fly or walk? or just drag itself haha?

I'll say it's Jynx evo because of the trademark lips.

Mangriff said:
Ahh, sorry, I see. Again, I would imagine a posterior growth, but I personally can't make out much from that sprite. I think we'll have to wait for more images of this one.
Bah, I guess I shouldn't be asking questions that are hard for anyone to answer based on current resources.
Waiting for pictures, Ken!
BTW, how didja like my examples

All I can tell is that this guy really needs some help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfarCipDRM&playnext_from=TL&videos=Sb9PNCdNp50&feature=sub

He's forming an army for the good and evil side of the new Pokemons... which is only sprites we have seen yet ._.

Tensho said:
This is a nice sketch, but would this thing fly or walk? or just drag itself haha?

I'll say it's Jynx evo because of the trademark lips.
[/quote]

It looks like the face is simlar to Medicham.

glokheim said:
Nice sketch, but would this thing fly or walk? or just drag itself haha?

I thought Gardevoir just floated for so long, until I saw one die on PBR, and I realized it had legs.

Now that I think of it... If you didn't know Kirlia at all... nothing about Ralts, Gardevoir, or Gallade... would you all think Kirlia looked all that good? I still don't like it that much. It stands there and sticks out its butt like it's waiting for you to set an open beverage on it like a shelf.

I just had an epiphany. Instead of that female dark thing being a Jynx evolution, it's more likely a Smoochum split-evo.

dmaster out.

Well, I caved and sketched three of the Pokémon. xD Of course, I won't be starting full body art for them until the Sugimori art is revealed.

Generation_5_Pokemon_Sketches_by_Xous54.png

Xous said:
Well, I caved and sketched three of the Pokémon. xD Of course, I won't be starting full body art for them until the Sugimori art is revealed.

Generation_5_Pokemon_Sketches_by_Xous54.png

Man these look great! If they really look like this I will be pleased. The so called "mantis" pokemon looks great in your depiction. Hopefully we will be getting Sugimori art soon so you can finish your artwork.

I'm surprised. It's been a day since their reveal, yet no official art of the pokemon or the names of the 3 un-named ones. With the r@ms, we had already gotten more. Then again, the day after their release *was* the same day for PS...

Wow Xous, you have sparked my interest in these new Pokémon with those drafts. Seems like Axe Dragon is like the Rampardos of this generation...?

Back