(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

Water Pokemon Master, I think Desukaan only has one "a"... that's how they spell it on serebii.net.

I don't know if it is just me, but I'm kinda worried about game-breaking attacks more than how horrid the Pokemon look.
But that blue and red thing looks pretty beastly. And the weird totem chick *cough brawl's gamyga cough*. And the marmalade-covered metal teddy bear

@Xous, ya, the portal walking thing was epic! I think it might be a reference from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 when your in the frozen future part.

I think the middle un-named pokemon is a 3rd evo of nosepass(I forgot the evo's name)

Ventus said:
I think the middle un-named pokemon is a 3rd evo of nosepass(I forgot the evo's name)

Yeah, I agree, it seems really likely; and the pokemon you're thinking of is Probopass.

I love the "mantis", its the new garchomp I'd gander. I like the jello, the spider and the coffin however.

Most of them look pretty bad to me so far, except for Ononokusu and that rock thingy in the middle of the 2nd screenshot. Desukaan seems interesting, too.
Triple Battles will make the next VGC long, and we'll probably be using 6 Pokemon as well. (That's if they decide to use Triple Battles.)

Triples are probably going to be harder than doubles, I was never that good at doubles. >_<

ok so what i can tell from Ononokusu (the weird dragon type thing) its is heavily armored with golden armour, our maybe a wierd yellowish green (a BUG TYPE????) and its claws and "horns" are ivoryish (thus backing up my bug type theory) but it gives a strong vibe towards ground/rock type, its definately reptilian (DRAGON??) and well its definately going to be an addition to my team >=D

attempt 3 to post this**

from pictures I have seen....these look dumb, at least the Egyptian sarcophagus one... I may just be getting too old for this aha. But the middle un-named one looks like it could be related to Nosepass. The far right un-named one looks maybe a TINY bit like Mawile? Far left un-named looks like the acid-rain version of Castform -_-

but as I have said before, the original Pokemon that they revealed looked like a Digimon/Neopets crossbreed. NOW, these look like Digimon/Yugioh mix.

Just drawed my guess on how Moguryuu and Doryuuzu look 4real and not as sprites:

Moguryuu___The_Mole_Pokemon_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Doryuuzu___The_Mole_Pokemon_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Yay for my evilness of only 2 everytime 8D

I'm just ignoring all the people who say these are horrible when we don't have clear images of all of them.

Meh triple battles what ever, we'll live.

First screen shot: I like all of them, I'm really digging the mole and mantis thing. And finally, a electric/bug.
Second: I green thing is weird, it's kind of creeping me out xD. The middle thing reminds me of some fakemon, but I like it, and finally a new pokemon I hate. It looks like a female, dark-type, mr. mime, with medicham's head, and a wedding cake for a body.

darksun said:
Triple battles!

3 words:

OH... DEAR... GOD!!!

Um... So are next years VGC's gonna require a full party of 6 and you don't have protect/damp you lose half your team?!

Is there gonna be 3 players on 3 player link games too?

THIS IS INSANE!!!

I've fannamed that black female dark-type thing "Black-girly-thing" XD

I have to say that some of these Pokemon disappoint me except Ononokusu and the purple stoneish Pokemon in the triple battle look impressive and I am adding them to my team!! Also does anyone else think the black unnamed Pokemon with the pink face looks like a female evolution of Mime Jr.?

DarkraiLord said:
Also does anyone else think the black unnamed Pokemon with the pink face looks like a female evolution of Mime Jr.?

Yes. Finally, they maybe will take out female mr.mimes and make mrs.mimes

Oh my goodness, these Pokemon are awful.

The mole looks dumb, the jello/ectoplasm think looks like it want to hug you, the barbie-doll-gone-wrong is disturbing, and the sarcophogus looks weird.

The only ones I like are the Gold Mantis-looking thing, the blue and red rock monster, and the spider. The little mole isn't bad either.

Where is Pokemon going? I mean, these new Pokemon look really bad. I've really like Gen. 5 so far, but this rattled my faith in Pokemon. I just hope the rest is better.

Oh, and Triple Battles sound awesome. Woot!

Triple Battles = Total Insanity with explosion and entry hazards.

Perhaps Shooter is a pseudo-VS Recorder (to shoot = to film). Guns in a game designed for 10 year olds is very unlikely to happen, as much as I want it to.

IMHO, the sprites look very terrible. I know we haven't seen any official art of them, but I don't want any of them on my teams. Gen 4's were tolerable, so I hope and pray that these are very improved on, because these will be the first Pokemon games I will not buy if they are not improved.

Dragonlord251 said:
Yes. Finally, they maybe will take out female mr.mimes and make mrs.mimes

I doubt it. We still have male Gardevoirs and female Glalies. :/

Hey I didn't that about it being a Mrs. Mime! It maybe is, because its head looks like a clown/ghotic-thing and it has white hands which could be Mime hands :3

Well these came as an suprise. At the most I like 2 of the new pokemon. The mantis-dragon pokemon Ononokusu looks good. Def. feeling a psuedo legendary vibe. If it were bug/dragon I would be very happy. The middle pokemon in the group of three that have yet to be named looks really interesting. Almost sort of like the fakemon Shibosai posted here-http://serebii.net/fakes/
Similar body type at least. I could see a steel/ground, dark/ground, dark/steel here.

The sarcophagus pokemon looks interesting, yet we can't see much with just a back sprite. This one could end up being ghost/ground. That would be nice.
Can't tell much about the Tarantula pokemon, as once again it is only a backsprite. Bug/electric seems cool.
The mole family (they look too similar not to be related) aren't bad, but I'd like to see the front of the base stage one first before I make a final opinion.

The other two unnamed pokemon are, well peculiar? The green floating one looks like it's body could be made of fruit. Weird :/
And the layered feminine figure looks even weirder. I seriously do not like that one. If anything it could be a voodoo doll-like pokemon? Who am I kidding I have no clue!

I sure hope the Sugimori art comes out soon and they make these look better than what has been shown.

Back