(1) New Unlockable PokeWalker Course: Champ Path [10/1]

Awesome. I wonder if we will get the same events or will they different from theirs?:) Although the moves are not the best moves. Too bad they were not TM or HM moves.:)

Even more ways to get Beldum? I like it. :3

Especially since Zen Headbutt Beldum is awesome.

Bounce Gyarados is going to be EPIC. I don't get some moves tho, they were already Egg Moves or Move Tutor moves...right?

Bounce gyarados will be nice. If only these weren't easier to obtain. I'd rather spend an hour beating the battle tower than running a few miles. Maybe they are blackmailing people to get healthy.

Juliacoolo said:
I'd rather spend an hour beating the battle tower than running a few miles. Maybe they are blackmailing people to get healthy.

Who said you can't shake it like those old Kellog's pedometers? xP

* Beldum - Zen Headbutt
* Bronzor - Trick Room
* Duskull - Imprison
* Horsea - Muddy Water
* Magikarp - Bounce
* Munchlax - Selfdestruct
Heheheh. Fun.

Self Destruct Munchlax?!?! Ridiculous. But fun... Lot's and lot's of fun... Heehee! Magikarp with bounce... that even wieder... but still amusing.

Bounce Gyarados is awesome. He flies now! ;o The other moves are cool. Trick Room could still be on Bronzor by TM IIRC though. I love how the artwork incorporates all the Pokemon and their moves in one picture.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Bounce Gyarados is awesome. He flies now! ;o The other moves are cool. Trick Room could still be on Bronzor by TM IIRC though. I love how the artwork incorporates all the Pokemon and their moves in one picture.

dmaster out.
You recall correctly. (Although, couldn't Magikarp/Gyarados get Bounce before, by Platinum tutor?)
The only one besides Munchlax that I think is really new is Horsea with Muddy Water (that move previously belonged to just Swampert and Gastrodon). I think Duskull got Imprison, and Metang I know gets ZH.

DNA said:
You recall correctly. (Although, couldn't Magikarp/Gyarados get Bounce before, by Platinum tutor?)
The only one besides Munchlax that I think is really new is Horsea with Muddy Water (that move previously belonged to just Swampert and Gastrodon). I think Duskull got Imprison, and Metang I know gets ZH.

They could all get the moves, but now they know it without Tutors/TMs.

dmaster out.

Medaforcer said:
Then how do you make sure they have good natures/stats?

Well, I haven't actually tried the Poke Walker yet, so I wouldn't really know that. Maybe you don't see the Natures/Stats until you transfer? ;f

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Well, I haven't actually tried the Poke Walker yet, so I wouldn't really know that. Maybe you don't see the Natures/Stats until you transfer? ;f

dmaster out.

If they are set it would be easier to just breed.

Back