(1) New Unlockable PokeWalker Course: Champ Path [10/1]

SelfDestruct Lax. >:] Raise your defense to live, start pounding on your opponent for a bit, when you're about to die, BOOM! Hehe, this will be fun.

SotS said:
SelfDestruct Lax. >:] Raise your defense to live, start pounding on your opponent for a bit, when you're about to die, BOOM! Hehe, this will be fun.

He's already had that though. D:

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
no it doesn`t I`ve had ti on a fan for 2 days and got 4500

Thats still not that much though :p I've been able to get that in only one day from normally shaking it. (I was trying to go for it's max of 999,999 steps, but wasn't able to make it before midnight ;_; ) If it's detects abuse, it will still give you watts, but not as much as it should give out.

dmaster said:
Well, I haven't actually tried the Poke Walker yet, so I wouldn't really know that. Maybe you don't see the Natures/Stats until you transfer? ;f

dmaster out.

Yeah, you're right. You can't check until you send them back to the game.

SotS said:
Really? I can't believe I never knew that. ;[

Yeah he did, but I think you could only get it from XD (Lol, smiley). Anyway, I'm happy about it, since I never bought XD and I don't plan on buying now to play through for a couple Pokemon with cool moves.

yaminokame said:
Thats still not that much though :p I've been able to get that in only one day from normally shaking it. (I was trying to go for it's max of 999,999 steps, but wasn't able to make it before midnight ;_; ) If it's detects abuse, it will still give you watts, but not as much as it should give out.

dmaster said:
Well, I haven't actually tried the Poke Walker yet, so I wouldn't really know that. Maybe you don't see the Natures/Stats until you transfer? ;f

dmaster out.
Yeah, you're right. You can't check until you send them back to the game.

I would have thought it would behave similiar to the DS Personal Trainer: Walking

I think I will probably try to get a self-destruct munchlax just for the laughs. Just imagine, my opponent takes for ever to get munchlax to almost faint, and then I use self-destruct, most likely fainting his pokemon as well.

EvilMagikarp said:
I think I will probably try to get a self-destruct munchlax just for the laughs. Just imagine, my opponent takes for ever to get munchlax to almost faint, and then I use self-destruct, most likely fainting his pokemon as well.

Munchlax chunks everywhere! hahaha...ah...I can totally imagine it.

Back