(1) Next Japanese Set: 'Clash at the Summit'; New 'Pikachu World' Promo Set [4/12]

WPM. It is only 3 monts until release of the set. What do you mean by not having news this early for a long time? Usually if you get a set release notice 6 months in advance which has happened a couple of times then you usually post about it as soon as you get it. So I am confused. Anyway. I can't wait to get some cards. Hopefully soon.:)

Would be nice if you say something to the 4 primes seen on the pic.
Celebi, Machamp, Electrode and Yanmega.

Those cards look bloody cool. Incidentally got the old pikachu world collection just last week so that's a nice coincidence.

is it just me or does whats supposedly yanmega look more like Venusaur from the pic. O nvm was looking at the picture in the wrong way it is Yanmega XD

Looks very nice, and hopefully the Legends will actually be good. Electrode Prime though? Doesn't sound too appealing. I wouldn't think of Electrode to be a Prime.

^ More damage when it blows up :D. Anyway, awesome new set. I hope the new legends and primes are getting more playable.

i found it interesting how electrode prime looked like electrode ex and celebi prime compared to celebi star anyone else wondering?

Interesting, very interesting. But, is there anything that reclaims from the Lost Zone? If not, Lost Link will still remain ridiculously imbalanced.

This is very exciting! I love electrode, so I love to see what's up with it now. And Yanmega is awesome as well! Also like the legends. Great job!

Hmm, it saddens me the world set now doesn't have any dutch cards :(
but it is expected as they don't release dutch cards anymore.

I'm thinking the supporter that can only be used if your behind will be either something like cynthias feelings, or some recovery.

OMG at Palkia and Dialga Legend. Palkia is known for board control and bench manipulation while dialga is known for stalling and locking down passive elements of the game. Put those 4 qualities together and what do you have? ....something that has x4 weakness to Raikou_Entei Legend. lol

also at red blastoise, when an attack, trainer, supporter, etc... has a very good effect, the cost is normally really bad. Think of Cynthia, you get 8 cards but at the cost of a prize card (your opponent). Now think of Arceus Dark, who does 60 for 2 energy if you are down on prizes. I am trying to get at the fact that with a cost as big as "Losing at the game" the reward is sure to be monumental. Add to that the fact that you can't use other supporter the turn you play it (because it is a supporter).

I personally can´t understand why they chose Electrode and Machamp as Primes...There are so many other great Pokemon... T-T

BdUbBs_44 said:
wait, maybe its the 2 new mascots for pokemon black & white!

I'm beginning to think so myself. It makes no sense why they would hide the last card if we've already seen it. I doubt it's Kyogre and Groudon LEGEND, they're from the same region as Rayqauza and Deoxys. Palkia and Dialga LEGEND are from a different region, so methinks we'll see a LEGEND from another region. It can't be anything from Johto, as we have everything from that. Kanto is a slight possibility, though, with the birds, but then again there would have to be three of them on the same card (which is also possible).

Back