(1) Next Japanese Set: 'Clash at the Summit'; New 'Pikachu World' Promo Set [4/12]

I hate how much they're messing with the mechanics. I think it's too far when you mess with the amount of prize cards remaining. =\

I have to say I don´t think it´s gonna be Mewtwo/Mew Legend because Mew is already a Prime...
Some possibilities:
Shaymin/Skymin Legend
Giratina/Giratina (Origin Forme) Legend
Manaphy/Phione Legend
Regigigas/Heatran Legend
[All Eeveelutions on a Legend Card xD]

I also don´t think fifth generation Pokemon will be featured in a Legend set because it´s too soon for something like this.
I think the first fifth generation cards will be Zoroark and Zorua in the Movie Promo Packs and then in the first fifth generation set which comes in Octobre/Novembre (well, I think so) ^^

crm103top08 said:
I hate how much they're messing with the mechanics. I think it's too far when you mess with the amount of prize cards remaining. =\

It does sound a little on the broken side. Adding to your opponent's prize cards is seriously going to give you an advantage, especially with the current format we have and all the fast, quick decks like Luxchomp roaming the format. Depending on its stage, it might actually start to get teched in a lot of decks just because of that. Hopefully it will be restricted in some way.

LeafiaMidori said:
I have to say I don´t think it´s gonna be Mewtwo/Mew Legend because Mew is already a Prime...
Some possibilities:
Shaymin/Skymin Legend
Giratina/Giratina (Origin Forme) Legend
Manaphy/Phione Legend
Regigigas/Heatran Legend
[All Eeveelutions on a Legend Card xD]

I also don´t think fifth generation Pokemon will be featured in a Legend set because it´s too soon for something like this.
I think the first fifth generation cards will be Zoroark and Zorua in the Movie Promo Packs and then in the first fifth generation set which comes in Octobre/Novembre (well, I think so) ^^

Wouldn't this be the Fall set for Japan?

Can't wait for this set to come out! I hope that there will be nice prime to go along with these sets.

Awesome - the featured LEGEND Pokémon are some of my favorite Legendary Pokémon, so I can't wait to see how the cards look close-up. Even from the tiny images, they look pretty amazing. :0 Can't wait to see the third LEGEND card - if it does turn out to be Groudon and Kyogre, it'll be cool to see how they draw Kyogre. At the rate they're making LEGENDs, Arceus should be on its way soon, hopefully. :)

Machamp Prime's art looks really intense. xD Like he's going to crush you or something.

Anyway, awesome news. Looking forward to seeing more from this set.

In fact, if the other legend card was Kyogre/Groudon, why would they hide it?
And Dialga/Palkia Legend? Where's the love for Giratina? The other legend should be Arceus & Giratina Legend

Just a note: Legend cards only feature Legendary Pokémon, that's why they have the word "Legend"... don't expect regular pokémon on Legend cards!

Is there anyone else who looks at Great Electrode and sees Electrode ex :3?

^^ Yes there is:
jade89 said:
i found it interesting how electrode prime looked like electrode ex and celebi prime compared to celebi star anyone else wondering?

I'm hoping for the legend to be manaphy/jirachi. those are the cute legends that don't have a prime yet.

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Is there anyone else who looks at Great Electrode and sees Electrode ex :3?
ooooh yeah and doesnt celebi prime look like celebi star?

Yanmega Prime?!?

/dies of happiness

In all seriousness, the Black and White legends WILL NOT(!) be the Legends. They have never released a TCG card in a main set until it debuts in the games. They also don't seem like they are going out of their way to hide the last LEGEND either...it just wasn't included in the press release. (If it was they probably would have said something about a "new mysterious Pokemon") I'd bet that it's probably going to be another two legends....possibly Giratina & something else, or Groudon & Kyogre.

Nonetheless, I'll probably save for this set. :]

This could be the last LEGEND block set ;_;. Unless they continue with it for 5th gen. (Fat chance)

Metalizard said:
In fact, if the other legend card was Kyogre/Groudon, why would they hide it?
And Dialga/Palkia Legend? Where's the love for Giratina? The other legend should be Arceus & Giratina Legend

Just a note: Legend cards only feature Legendary Pokémon, that's why they have the word "Legend"... don't expect regular pokémon on Legend cards!

Exactly! I Want To See A Giratina LEGEND! But I Doubt It Will Be With Arceus, It's Probably Gonna Be With Palkia/Dialga Or Shaymin(11 Movie, Anyone?)

Ewww Machamp Prime.

The other Primes are cool so I make them good. The Legends also look good, but I think the last Legend card will be from 1st or 2nd Gen. 2nd Gen would be Lugia/Ho-oh and they already made that, so I think it would be Mewtwo/Mew but Idk. It could be Groudon/Kyogre...And lol at the Pikachu cards.

dmaster out.

these primes are looking ok-ish IMO but i was hoping for better maybe in the future sets they'll make a prime version of all the Kanto or even the Sinnoh region. I'm hoping the Electrode prime will have a power that allows you to knock it out (most likely) and it then become a DRE to anything with no damage or Hp draw backs....or just have a similar remake of Electrode ex FRLG. the Legend look pretty interesting hopefully it will be Mewtwo and Mew legend as they do share some sort of bond.

Now I must say, "Clash at the Summit" is an awesome name for Pokemon TCG set!

Now this set is really going to be interesting. There's going to be a Dialga and Palkia Legend, Rayquaza and Deoxys Legend, and what may be most likely Groudon and Kyogre Legend. I really hope that these Legends will be very good in some way.

The primes look pretty interesting too. I can't wait to hear about what Machamp Prime, Celebi Prime, Electrode Prime, and Yanmega Prime do. I kind of hope that the Yanmega Prime will be good in some way.

This set will also be broken, in my opinion, as it seems. Now seriously? An attack that increases the amount of your opponent's Prize cards, an Energy that can bring out a knocked out Pokemon to your hand, and a Supporter that works if your have more prize cards left than your opponent? Wow, they all sound pretty broken all right!

I think that the Pikachu Promo Set is OK in my opinion. If all the Pikachu Promos will be like that Japanese bilingual Exeggutor promo, it will definitely be worth seeing.

Yep, the next HS set in Japan sounds awesome that's for sure. I can't wait for the release!

Back