(1) Nintendo E3 Conference [6/7]

OoT's menu is so cumbersome to travel, it's not even funny (I consider it probably the main true fault of the game, if there could be faults with the amazing game lol). That's why the new OoT 3DS game fixed all the faults with the menu (like changing boots, for example). I think it's interesting to move the HUD to a touch screen where you don't have to pause the action at all. It keeps things fresh and moving, not to mention you can enjoy the whole screen of HD goodness without interference.

dmaster out.

Shiramu Kuromu said:
Hey WPM, just to let you know it does NOT support the GameCube at all:
http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15654

And as for everyone else I don't understand the complaints I'm hearing again. Only reason people complained about the Wii was really the lack of HD Graphics like the 360 and PS3, and now that we finally got it, I'm still hearing stupid complaints? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

So far I'm actually quite impressed with the system with the games I've seen for it (All of which I'd expect straight from the 360 and PS3 instead). I can probably afford both the 3DS and Wii U, since I'm getting the former for Christmas this year and the latter for my High School graduation next year. I was originally planning on either a Laptop or 360 as my Graduation present, but after seeing the Wii U I've pretty much ditched every other possibility there since now I have the processing power I like on a Nintendo system, which because I can name so many more games for a Nintendo system that I'll play, the point of buying a 360 or PS3 now is void to me, and both are starting to feel meaningless.

Dude that is a Nintendo European page. That is most likely for Europe. Not for the U.S.A. XD. Things could change between now and the time of it's release. Anyhow this will be great since my sibling like to watch a lot of movies and I can't usually play my cube as we only have 1 TV that supports the GameCube so it will be great as I will be able to play Smashbros while we watch a TV show the news or a movie for instance. That is Awesome XD.:)

Wow Nintendo is making Video game consoles like there is no tomorrow first the 3ds then the Wii U. This is the first i have heard of the Wii U so i was wondering if the Wii U is supposed to be the Wii 2 i have been hearing about? Super Mario 3D looks epic does anybody have any idea when it is supposed to come out

adan15 said:
Wow Nintendo is making Video game consoles like there is no tomorrow first the 3ds then the Wii U. This is the first i have heard of the Wii U so i was wondering if the Wii U is supposed to be the Wii 2 i have been hearing about? Super Mario 3D looks epic does anybody have any idea when it is supposed to come out
If I'm not mistaken Reggie said, "Before the end of the year." Not really specific, but I guess at least we have an idea of when it's out lol.

Edit: I just realized I didn't read your post completely. You're referring to the new 3DS Mario game correct?

Yea i was reffering to new 3ds mario game. Does anybody know when Paper Mario is suppoes to come out for the 3ds

Back