(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryu Shoji

Why be professional? It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. Just because we are on a different continent shouldn't mean shit. Why should the Japanese get to have all the fun?

Man, i use Arkeis.com Pokemon for my banners and now its not there!!! WHy.... I am never taking my avatars, banners, any of that down!!

B3NPJwWkKGrHqZgwEyEZNfQBMlGtWfw_35.jpg

B3NPd3gB2kKGrHqRiwEr9sUw5qBMlHhWNFQ_35.jpg

OMG, I Just Hurt Their Sales of the New Deckboxes. :p

Okay.... *Speechless*
Lol at how WPM decided to resolve this "Isshu". Putting Ditto's was genious and changing the name to PokerBeach..well lets just say that will attract lots of Poker fans XD

Ok let me say this then; If PsyPoke and Veekun still have their pics up by tommorow put everything back up as the letter will be considered fake in that case. If it were real PsyPoke would've definately said something, that site is nearly as old as the first release of Pokemon Yellow, yet Nintendo doesn't contact them? Sounds very fishy to me.

@ Guardian of Aura

It's simple. Because people will be more willing to listen to the opinions of someone who comes across as calm and collected, and more willing to comply to the law rather than their own ideals.

Understandably, Nintendo aren't making much sense. Especially as you'd expect them to hit Melkor of Pokéxperto first of all things. But all because it doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

But Nintendo hates free advertising. Remember when WPM showed us Victini Ditto? Yeah, people weren't gonna watch the film because they knew exactly what the film was about. -_-

Hopefully it'll be over soon. It seems like that most of the images from other websites like Serebii are gone as well that used to be there before.

Atleast i saved all these pictures of the new pokemon and all that other stuff to my computer!

This is just WPM being as PRO as he can be. Great work, mate!
Let's hope Nintendo will get their stupidity fixed and get to work with their big issues like REAL piracy of games & such.

Good luck, WPM!

I just viewed the video, it was great. I took down some of my banners that had Zekrom and Reshiram and also Swana, hopefully I still have them saved on my computer somewhere.

I cant stop laughing at the ditto!! xDDD, the ditto pikachu made me laugh so hard!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back